• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Authentic Real Map - Extracted from TibiCAM files

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello,

I've put a lot of work into creating this map and I can safely say this is by far the most accurate 7.4 map that's ever been publicly released. It is not the map which was leaked in the 7.72 CipSoft hack. This map has been extracted from thousands of 7.2 up to 7.4 TibiCAM recordings (both private and public) as well as hundreds of screenshots (both private and public). Anything after 7.4 has been excluded. With the help of old gamemasters I have even managed to include an authentic Isle of Solitude, exactly as it looked like in 7.4 - which has never been publicly seen before to my knowledge. I've had to research and interview players for hundreds of hours and find old gamemasters and ask them to send me their old screenshots. I really wanted to create an authentic map.

There are thousands of differences between 7.4 and 7.72. Too many to count. Things you might not even see unless you look really closely. Anything from borders, trees, pick spots, stones, daily spawned items, to entire spawn layouts. It of course also includes all of the NPCs which were present in 7.4 as well as the monsters and their exact spawn locations. Any texts (books, gravestones, signs, etc.) as well. I have not retouched any of CipSoft's own map errors either. The only difference I've made is to add a teleporter from Rookgaard to Thais temple.

I've used this map without any issues on both Tibia 7.4 (Avesta) and Tibia 7.72 (OTHire). Due to the performance benefits of running it in 7.72, I've decided to include that version of the map here (0.6.0). If you want to use it on a 7.4 server, just change the map version to 0.5.0 instead in a second. It's your responsibility to load 7.4 graphics if you run it on a 7.72 engine. Using 7.72 graphics on this 7.4 map will not look great, so make sure to use the right item file.

Please note! If you save the map the spawn XML file will be changed and I can no-longer guarantee that the spawns are accurate. So if you make any changes to the map, I recommend backing up the spawn file. Because RME tends to merge spawns that are close to each other and it makes it look weird. So keep the spawn file in its original state. If you want to add spawns, I recommend adding it manually in the file instead.

Some screenshots:

sopFx8E.png

MJkoQWu.png

dBaFIBh.png

ArwE6SR.png

I've decided to quit Tibia for good. Since I recently landed my dream job in Silicon Valley at a FAANG-company, I no-longer have time or interest to keep working on Tibia-related stuff, so I will release my data packs later as well - for both 7.4 and 7.72. Which includes even more on the map such as action id's and unique id's (83.6% of the quests according to today's date), all NPCs with their transcripts and correct outfit colors from 7.4 (not 7.72 - which differs on some NPCs), monster files and 7.4 monster behavior, formulas, etc. in source code. As well as the 7.4 website (custom-built website using real 7.4 website - although updated and a bit cleaner code), with house bidding system etc. It's Open Tibia which made me interested in computers and getting a degree in computer science in the first place, so I owe it a lot to this site and to "the other OT forum" (not mentioning any names) which existed a few years ago. Once I'm back home from this lockdown, I'll make sure to upload a bunch of useful tools I've created throughout the years that helps with OT development, as well as a ton of different data packs/servers. It's the least I can do.

I spent many long nights searching for & looking at old 7.4 screenshots to add missing pieces, which can not be found in any (public) recordings. Hundreds of hours just going crazy over small details that nobody might not even notice. Keep Tibia 7.4 alive and I hope that the community can build something amazing. You now have a good foundation for your server's map.

Attachments

• Tibia 7.4 Real Map - by 222222.zip
    11 MB · Views: 1,513 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
i just came back to otland today after years and was searching for a 7.4 map because i want to make a old school server and play it during quarantine and this is the first thing i see. fucking amazing release dude!! thank you a bunch!

Edit: lol it even includes "secret sheep level" this is incredible. this is legit 7.4 copy wtf!

Last edited:
i just came back to otland today after years and was searching for a 7.4 map because i want to make a old school server and play it during quarantine and this is the first thing i see. fucking amazing release dude!! thank you a bunch!

Edit: lol it even includes "secret sheep level" this is incredible. this is legit 7.4 copy wtf!

Yes I spent some time on that, but it did not take long. There is no recording or detailed image (of the full room) of the secret sheep level - at least not that I could find online. I did try ask Halfhigh about it on Facebook but got no response. But I did my very best to replicate it by really zooming in on the minimap in the few screenshots that were released and really pin-pointed it down to how many square meters the room has.

Images found here:

I basically dotted it with white/black to map out the borders of the room:

I did the same with the hallway, to get the exact amount of sqm's.

I also made a video for it. Running on the 7.4 Avesta server:

In real tibia, the rope spot only appears when you step on the sqm south of it. It's a switch-tile. This map pack doesn't have any scripts included.

Here is also a video I made about Rookgaard. I asked old school players to verify its authenticity on both Facebook and Reddit. Thanks to Dark Gladir and his photo album I managed to also get a 1:1 replica of Rookgaard from 7.4, he even verified it on the vid (comments). It's details like this that I spent most of the time on. Just looking through real images and real TibiCAMs. I've probably messages 160-180 people on Facebook just asking for old pics/cams.

Last edited:
You seem to be better at doing things from minimap than me, you can take a look into my 7.1 map and try to fix Rook Wolf Island and South of Darashia :)

just to make it clear, there are some non-authentic things on the map, here's one of them.
The future passage to a forest that in the future will be called port hope

Your Map.
Sem título.jpg

how it should be
Sem título1.jpg

you can check here.
31:41
and yes, the video is 7.3, but that continues at 7.4

there are some more things, but I'm too lazy to show now

have u paid @Cjaker what do you owe him ???

just to make it clear, there are some non-authentic things on the map, here's one of them.
The future passage to a forest that in the future will be called port hope

Your Map.
View attachment 45389

there are some more things, but I'm too lazy to show now

Strange my memory of that place is exactly like this, with just one floor of Hyaenas at least in 7.3, but yeah your video shows otherwise, is there any tell that the video is really 7.3

P.S: it has distance mode and skillbars not enabled by default. You're right, sometimes my mind plays tricks. I'm actually interested in more inaccuracies so I can improve the Tibia 7.1 map branched from this one.

One inaccuracy I found already is elder beholders and explorer society room in Hellgate. That proves he used leaked 7.7 as base.

Last edited:
Strange my memory of that place is exactly like this, with just one floor of Hyaenas at least in 7.3, but yeah your video shows otherwise, is there any tell that the video is really 7.3 ?
there are some factors for this video to be in version 7.3,
1- when you notice that your skills / lvls advance bars don't exist
2- movie date, at the beginning of the video it appears that the character is connecting on 08 Dec 2004,
a few days before the update to 7.4

here the official post of update 7.4
date: Dec 14 2004

Christmas Update 2004

2- movie date, at the beginning of the video it appears that the character is connecting on 08 Dec 2004,

Christmas Update 2004

Yeah I already replied to my own post as a PS:). any inaccuracy on main/rook/darashia/edron that you know of, that isn't in hellgate?

Christmas Update 2004

Sprites also (e.g. old ornamented shield, sword and some others) plus lack of safe mode ('keep distance' button instead). :)
You can also tell by houses look: none of them have tapestries or any fashionable furnitures, as those were added in 7.4.

Yeah I already replied to my own post as a PS:). any inaccuracy on main/rook/darashia/edron that you know of, that isn't in hellgate?

I did not download it, and will not atleast until OP pays for the tracker he used, but from what was mentioned in the thread: sheep level did not exist in 7.4. It was removed somewhere around 7.1.

Last edited:
Did sheep level exist in 7.1?
At some point yes, but it was quickly removed after cip found about it.

I think he just made this new user to comment about "secret sheep level" just to praise himself. Like @kay said, secret sheep level didn't even existed on 7.4, the entrance was already removed.

There is no recording or detailed image (of the full room) of the secret sheep level - at least not that I could find online. I did try ask Halfhigh about it on Facebook but got no response.

Images found here:

Actually there are more images available online, Halfhigh himself made a video about it few years ago, and looking at the images again there's some details missing on "secret sheep level", even the spawn is inaccurate, there used to be more than 5 sheeps there and even a black sheep.

But, there's indeed a lot of places that are accurate, good job. (You should have at least payed Cjaker before releasing it tho)

We all steal from CIP yet nobody cares.
When someone gets scammed on OTland, he's a criminal.

A hidden sheep level is only interesting for as long as it's hidden.
Is there no way to hide a piece of the map when you share it?
How did Knightmare do it?

Back