• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Authentic Real Map - Extracted from TibiCAM files

His tracker is bugged af and only works on some 7.4 recordings.
He would get paid full if he makes a complete tool.
Now stop crying like kids.

I use a completely different tracker any way as his tracker just adds a bunch of graphic issues and as I already mentioned: only works on 7.4. No multi-use.

Now he published it for free as a way to make "revenge" on me. That is hilarious, as I don't even use his bugged and limited software. So I don't even know what revenge that is. But it is good he publish stuff for free. That's what Open Tibia is about. But what a dramatic community! Thank God I never put much time into being on this forum.

He got $250 for a bugged and incomplete software, which he should be really happy for. Some wouldn't even pay $10 for it. Finish the job and get paid fully. Quit halfways and you get what you deserve. It is that simple.

I do not really care about the shitstorm in here, but I had to reply because things are insane here. But I'm leaving OtLand and the OT community soon and don't have time for this stuff anyways, so go ahead and keep fighting over non-sense.

If I really hated him, I could have left him wih $0 since he sent me that tool (+sources) even before I had paid. He deserved some money and he obviously needed it. But I'm not going to spend $500 on a tool that is buggy. I'm not going to pay him fully just because he is spending time on it. It is not an hourly pay rate. He could not deliver what I asked for. This guy kept asking for money and then one second later says he found a bug himself and then tries to fix it. Conversation went on like that for hours. You know how many .ZIP-files he sent me with "new fixes" (and then something else broke) and then asked for more money each time? At last I had enough. That may be his way of working but that is not how I deal with consultants. He got some cash for spending his time. That was it. I did not get a fully-working tool so why should he get fully paid?

You guys are ridiculous, talking about stuff without even seeing the conversation we had. If you don't know all the details, then be quiet. But obviously the one who shouts the loudest is the one who is right on this forum. What a bunch of kids.

Saying I scammed a guy by paying $250 for a broken tool is ridiculous. I don't even use it and do not care about his tool. Can you please get that in your head? Let me repeat: I do not use his tool nor do I care about his tool.

I'm happy people are already using this map for other projects, which is exactly why I released it. Maybe I'll be back one day. Until then; take care!

If a river is missing on the map, go cry me a river! Jesus Christ!

Last edited:
I already mentioned: only works on 7.4. No multi-use.

So you ordered a tool that works on 7.4, but then decided to not pay half of the money because it only worked on 7.4? 🤔

uOoEp2v.png

You guys are ridiculous, talking about stuff without even seeing the conversation we had. If you don't know all the details, then be quiet. But obviously the one who shouts the loudest is the one who is right on this forum. What a bunch of kids.

I think people would be willing to hear your version, if only you did not ignore all tags in the thread for 3 months lol
Sure, we might be unaware, but you did not care to explain when you were asked, so I'm not going to say who's now looking like a kid with that "hur dur you kids" attitude.

Last edited:
So you ordered a tool that works on 7.4, but then decided to not pay half of the money because it only worked on 7.4? 🤔

uOoEp2v.png

I think people would be willing to hear your version, if only you did not ignore all tags in the thread for 3 months lol
Sure, we might be unaware, but you did care to explain when you were asked, so I'm not going to say who's now looking like a kid with that "hur dur you kids" attitude.

We chatted at least 1 hour just changing the specification BEFORE any work was even started. We TALKED. That is how business goes. You remove stuff. You add new stuff. And this was before he wrote a single line of code. Then we came to an agreement.

I am not going to explain myself any further in this topic. Nor do I have to. It is irrelevant and it is a waste of time. He did not deliver what we agreed on in the chat. He does not deserve to get fully paid. I am not here to try "save my ass" and cater to your drama shows.

And implying I deserved to be treated as a scammer and a kid, because I did not "defend myself" before, is saying more about you than me. He has not shown any proof of anything, yet you believe in him. I hope that you never become a jury or someone with power in a judicial system. That is very dangerous behavior.

Last edited:
We're not in a court. The point is you did not care to explain your reason of not paying even when you were called, so as much valid it could have been (not gonna judge), you yourself made it irrelevant. You gave people no chance to see your point of vew, so it makes zero sense to complain on their reaction now.
Also, the way you behaved towards me, when you tried to push me to buy your map, and then - when I showed no interest - openly flamed our project, completes the picture to me. Repeating your "hur dur you bunch of kids" and "I'm leaving this community" every two sentences is only an icing on the cake.
Outta here.

We're not in a court. The point is you did not care to explain your reason of not paying even when you were called, so as much valid it could have been, you yourself made it irrelevant. You gave people no chance to see your point of vew, so it makes zero sense to complain on their reaction now.
Also, the way you behaved towards me, when you tried to push me to buy your map, and then - when I showed no interest - flamed our project, completes the picture to me. Repeating your "hur dur you bunch of kids" every two sentences is only an icing on the cake.
Outta here.

He is the one accusing me. He is the one who should show his "proof" that I scammed him - by giving $250 for a broken and unfinished product.

I do not believe people getting accused should have to defend themselves. It is the opposite. The accuser should be the one showing the proof.

Now you're also adding in a bunch of other irrelevant talk, which shows you don't really care about the whole drama show. You just have something personal against me and picks sides depending on how much annoyance you can cause.

I'm done talking about this and won't cater to any further drama shows. I'll release more maps, data packs and some tools later after the summer. Until then, I won't even visit this forum.

Enjoy the free stuff - or not. I don't care.

Btw I never asked you to buy any map. I asked if you want it or need any help with it. For free, that is. Again, that is how you interpret it. Never once did I send you a buy offer lol. Get outta here.

Last edited:
Btw I never asked you to buy any map. I asked if you want it or any help with it. For free, that is. Again, that is how you interpret it. Never once did I send you a buy offer lol.

Too bad moderators have deleted those posts you produced in my thread after I had politely refused to take your "free" map 😂

Too bad moderators have deleted those posts you produced in my thread after I had politely refused to take your "free" map 😂

Not once have I offered to sell any map. I always said I will publish it for free. Now you're doing nothing but talking bullshit. I've never asked anyone to pay for anything on this forum, so you're either hearing voices or you're full of shit.

FYI, no mod has deleted anything. If so, ask them to verify that here.
This is the only post I made regarding an offer (free, that is) in your thread:

Now sit down and keep that bullshit in your mouth. You're making a mess on the floor. I'm an advocate for sharing things online, it's why I enjoy(ed) Open Tibia. I wonder why every time someone accuses me of something, there is always a lack of proof. Suddenly a unicorn has eaten my forum posts regarding offering to sell a map. Suddenly spiderman appeared and took away any proof that I have "scammed" a guy on a map tracker.

You make absolutely no sense, Kay. Even just a few lines below that linked post I say I will release it for free. So why on earth would I ever offer to sell it if I plan to release it for free? That's right, because you're just a liar at this point. Now get outta here.

gxn2ny35x9l41.jpg

Last edited:
Suddenly a unicorn has eaten my forum posts regarding offering to sell a map.

OSWrLHc.jpg

I said about your salty posts you made AFTER I wasn't showing interest in your map, Kaspar deleted them as trolling.

To make it clear:
You first appeared in our thread with an essay about your perfect replica of not only the map, but also the whole server and everything, like... I don't know why you didn't just create your own thread instead of putting it in ours, but okay. I took you as an enthusiast of old tibia and replied with all due respect and friendliness, but I also made it clear we were not interested in buying anything. I said it was up to you, what you were going to do with your hard work, whether you wanted to contribute/release it publicly or sell/keep for yourself (which for me would be understandable, but still, was simply not interested).
https://otland.net/threads/tibianti...discussion-thread.267116/page-16#post-2589704
What I find quite funny here is that you made this post only a few days after announcing you were looking for someone to make the infamous tracker for you...
After that you kept bothering us with your "if you need perfect map/server, let me know, yours is wrong" and since we stopped responding on that it was followed by "I will release it for everyone, you hear?!", that link being an example:
https://otland.net/threads/tibianti...discussion-thread.267116/page-24#post-2592182
But since we still showed no interest, you suddenly became very salty and flamed our whole project, even to the point that you blamed us for using 7.7 client (for DX9 and OpenGL support) and other stuff you were not right about. Those posts Kaspar deleted and notified me that should I have any further problems with trolls, I can report them. You can deny as much as you want, but that's the whole truth, and although your posts are gone, there are still some of people's replies on them, like that post of user "coma":
https://otland.net/threads/tibianti...discussion-thread.267116/page-25#post-2592193
I will now choose to believe you're not calling me a liar out of bad intentions, but only because you failed to read with understanding and possibly have some memory issues (perhaps the same issues that made you forgot to finish the tracker deal). So I won't comment that one further. Still, you're just a dodger to me, and the way you handled your issue with Cjaker and how you're now calling everyone kids kinda confirms it. But that's my opinion, anyone can draw his own conclusions.
Good luck and goodbye.
Post automatically merged:

creature spawn positions seems to be inaccurate aswell

One thing is incorrect for sure, judging by screenshots: he put monsters around their homes clockwise instead of counter-clockwise.
Also, spawns with higher count and an obstacle adjacent to it seem to have been moved by a square or two. Probably to avoid monsters appear on non-walkable tiles (obstacle), but that's not the right way. Anyway spawns system in OT servers is so much different than real old Tibia, that you'd have to rewrite it from scratch to be accurate. If you're interested, I wrote an article about that here: [UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online - 4th April 16:00 CEST (https://otland.net/threads/uk-7-4-tibiantis-online-4th-april-16-00-cest.269340/page-3#post-2599043)
Apart from that, it looks like they are based on Cip spawns, which explains why there are beholders outside the buildings in HG (those resps were added in 7.5).

Last edited:
Hello,

I've put a lot of work into creating this map and I can safely say this is by far the most accurate 7.4 map that's ever been publicly released. It is not the map which was leaked in the 7.72 CipSoft hack. This map has been extracted from thousands of 7.2 up to 7.4 TibiCAM recordings (both private and public) as well as hundreds of screenshots (both private and public). Anything after 7.4 has been excluded. With the help of old gamemasters I have even managed to include an authentic Isle of Solitude, exactly as it looked like in 7.4 - which has never been publicly seen before to my knowledge. I've had to research and interview players for hundreds of hours and find old gamemasters and ask them to send me their old screenshots. I really wanted to create an authentic map.

There are thousands of differences between 7.4 and 7.72. Too many to count. Things you might not even see unless you look really closely. Anything from borders, trees, pick spots, stones, daily spawned items, to entire spawn layouts. It of course also includes all of the NPCs which were present in 7.4 as well as the monsters and their exact spawn locations. Any texts (books, gravestones, signs, etc.) as well. I have not retouched any of CipSoft's own map errors either. The only difference I've made is to add a teleporter from Rookgaard to Thais temple.

I've used this map without any issues on both Tibia 7.4 (Avesta) and Tibia 7.72 (OTHire). Due to the performance benefits of running it in 7.72, I've decided to include that version of the map here (0.6.0). If you want to use it on a 7.4 server, just change the map version to 0.5.0 instead in a second. It's your responsibility to load 7.4 graphics if you run it on a 7.72 engine. Using 7.72 graphics on this 7.4 map will not look great, so make sure to use the right item file.

Please note! If you save the map the spawn XML file will be changed and I can no-longer guarantee that the spawns are accurate. So if you make any changes to the map, I recommend backing up the spawn file. Because RME tends to merge spawns that are close to each other and it makes it look weird. So keep the spawn file in its original state. If you want to add spawns, I recommend adding it manually in the file instead.

Some screenshots:

sopFx8E.png

MJkoQWu.png

dBaFIBh.png

ArwE6SR.png

I've decided to quit Tibia for good. Since I recently landed my dream job in Silicon Valley at a FAANG-company, I no-longer have time or interest to keep working on Tibia-related stuff, so I will release my data packs later as well - for both 7.4 and 7.72. Which includes even more on the map such as action id's and unique id's (83.6% of the quests according to today's date), all NPCs with their transcripts and correct outfit colors from 7.4 (not 7.72 - which differs on some NPCs), monster files and 7.4 monster behavior, formulas, etc. in source code. As well as the 7.4 website (custom-built website using real 7.4 website - although updated and a bit cleaner code), with house bidding system etc. It's Open Tibia which made me interested in computers and getting a degree in computer science in the first place, so I owe it a lot to this site and to "the other OT forum" (not mentioning any names) which existed a few years ago. Once I'm back home from this lockdown, I'll make sure to upload a bunch of useful tools I've created throughout the years that helps with OT development, as well as a ton of different data packs/servers. It's the least I can do.

I spent many long nights searching for & looking at old 7.4 screenshots to add missing pieces, which can not be found in any (public) recordings. Hundreds of hours just going crazy over small details that nobody might not even notice. Keep Tibia 7.4 alive and I hope that the community can build something amazing. You now have a good foundation for your server's map.

thanks bro! i was wait more 1 year for map like this. i only signup to download it. thanks a lot man!! finally i make 7.4 OTS :cool:

i converted this map to work with nostalrius engine and nostalrius map editor.. another thing you have to delete all the npcs from map since nostalrius use different npc system

Attachments

Last edited:
i converted this map to work with nostalrius engine and nostalrius map editor
How u did? Once I tried to replace map borders sprites in nostalrius with the time and they were looking wrong like the sea tile were being deleted

With a converter.
Can you please elaborate or share the tool for those of us who are not familiar? :) I would like to convert the 7.1 map released here as well
Post automatically merged:

i converted this map to work with nostalrius engine and nostalrius map editor.. another thing you have to delete all the npcs from map since nostalrius use different npc system

I'm having issues walking on this map on shoreline tiles. This is as far south/east/west I can move. Could this be an issue with the conversion to Nostalrius? Or do I need to set what tiles should be walkable somewhere?

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
I'm encountering several more issues with the "Nostalrius version". Sorry for hijacking the thread with issues that's not even really about to the actual release..

1. I can't go to certain areas. Teleporting to Venore freezes the character and I have to log out/in again. If I try walking there I hit some sort of border on the way there, where I freeze as well.
2. I can throw things on water and it stays on the water.
3. If I stand under a sail, it doesn't hide the way floors above usually do.

For questions 2 and 3 I'm guessing I need to set a flag in items.srv and tibia.dat as well? Can't figure out which ones.

For 1, I'm guessing something is wrong with the conversion. Has anyone else tried it and can recreate this issue?

Screenshot 2020-06-02 at 01.16.57.png

Question 2 is server scripts, might be that the map uses old water tiles with IDs 620~ instead of new with IDs 4000-something, so you need to correct all scripts: sinking, fishing, filling containers, etc.
Question 3 is a flag in Tibia.dat file.

Question 2 is server scripts, might be that the map uses old water tiles with IDs 620~ instead of new with IDs 4000-something, so you need to correct all scripts: sinking, fishing, filling containers, etc.
Question 3 is a flag in Tibia.dat file.

Thanks! That pointed me in the right direction :)

If anyone else is having these issues, here are my solutions (I won't upload my files, since I've made some other changes as well)

Setting the sails to ground and in ObjectBuilder and adding attributes = {waypoints=1} in items.srv fixed the issue. If anyone else is doing this, you also need to add a Bottom flag to the fence (the wooden piece behind/on the side of the sails). Otherwise it will appear next to each sail, not just the ones on the edge (which is how it’s supposed to look)

The not-sinking issue was indeed related to the IDs being changed. This is fixed by adding all the tile IDs in movements.xml -> Liquid deletions. The IDs are 618-622 and 747-758

Fishing also didn't work, as you mentioned. The IDs need to be added in fishing_rod.lua.

Question 1 is still a mystery though.. And a huge problem. At first I thought it could be caused by NPCs being on the wrong floor after the map update, but even after removing all NPCs the issue still remains.

Hello,

I've put a lot of work into creating this map and I can safely say this is by far the most accurate 7.4 map that's ever been publicly released. It is not the map which was leaked in the 7.72 CipSoft hack. This map has been extracted from thousands of 7.2 up to 7.4 TibiCAM recordings (both private and public) as well as hundreds of screenshots (both private and public). Anything after 7.4 has been excluded. With the help of old gamemasters I have even managed to include an authentic Isle of Solitude, exactly as it looked like in 7.4 - which has never been publicly seen before to my knowledge. I've had to research and interview players for hundreds of hours and find old gamemasters and ask them to send me their old screenshots. I really wanted to create an authentic map.

There are thousands of differences between 7.4 and 7.72. Too many to count. Things you might not even see unless you look really closely. Anything from borders, trees, pick spots, stones, daily spawned items, to entire spawn layouts. It of course also includes all of the NPCs which were present in 7.4 as well as the monsters and their exact spawn locations. Any texts (books, gravestones, signs, etc.) as well. I have not retouched any of CipSoft's own map errors either. The only difference I've made is to add a teleporter from Rookgaard to Thais temple.

I've used this map without any issues on both Tibia 7.4 (Avesta) and Tibia 7.72 (OTHire). Due to the performance benefits of running it in 7.72, I've decided to include that version of the map here (0.6.0). If you want to use it on a 7.4 server, just change the map version to 0.5.0 instead in a second. It's your responsibility to load 7.4 graphics if you run it on a 7.72 engine. Using 7.72 graphics on this 7.4 map will not look great, so make sure to use the right item file.

Please note! If you save the map the spawn XML file will be changed and I can no-longer guarantee that the spawns are accurate. So if you make any changes to the map, I recommend backing up the spawn file. Because RME tends to merge spawns that are close to each other and it makes it look weird. So keep the spawn file in its original state. If you want to add spawns, I recommend adding it manually in the file instead.

Some screenshots:

sopFx8E.png

MJkoQWu.png

dBaFIBh.png

ArwE6SR.png

I've decided to quit Tibia for good. Since I recently landed my dream job in Silicon Valley at a FAANG-company, I no-longer have time or interest to keep working on Tibia-related stuff, so I will release my data packs later as well - for both 7.4 and 7.72. Which includes even more on the map such as action id's and unique id's (83.6% of the quests according to today's date), all NPCs with their transcripts and correct outfit colors from 7.4 (not 7.72 - which differs on some NPCs), monster files and 7.4 monster behavior, formulas, etc. in source code. As well as the 7.4 website (custom-built website using real 7.4 website - although updated and a bit cleaner code), with house bidding system etc. It's Open Tibia which made me interested in computers and getting a degree in computer science in the first place, so I owe it a lot to this site and to "the other OT forum" (not mentioning any names) which existed a few years ago. Once I'm back home from this lockdown, I'll make sure to upload a bunch of useful tools I've created throughout the years that helps with OT development, as well as a ton of different data packs/servers. It's the least I can do.

I spent many long nights searching for & looking at old 7.4 screenshots to add missing pieces, which can not be found in any (public) recordings. Hundreds of hours just going crazy over small details that nobody might not even notice. Keep Tibia 7.4 alive and I hope that the community can build something amazing. You now have a good foundation for your server's map.

thank you so much for sharing! I was talking to a friend today about how we could use the tibia maps on the roll20 platform to use in our RPG section, our idea was to make use of the "Tibia ML World Map", but unfortunately we no longer find it available, and then for a lucky move I ended up finding your post!

our idea is to take printscreens of the places and use them in our campaigns, thanks again! I registered on the site and felt obliged to thank you for this!

sorry for my level of English, I'm just an Italian-Brazilian who doesn't speak English correctly,
regards, Joao

1. I can't go to certain areas. Teleporting to Venore freezes the character and I have to log out/in again. If I try walking there I hit some sort of border on the way there, where I freeze as well.

I've been testing some more and if I teleport to an area that freezes me, it doesn't actually freeze until I attempt to walk. If I only teleport there, I can shift click to view items there, but if I try to take a step, it freezes and I can no longer do this.

Does anyone have ANY ideas whatsoever on what I could try to fix this?

Back