• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Authentic Real Map - Extracted from TibiCAM files

Hi, when I move the files to a TFS server, it complains of missing NPC files upon starting the server. Where can I get these files? Thank you.

Hi, when I move the files to a TFS server, it complains of missing NPC files upon starting the server. Where can I get these files? Thank you.

These files only contain the map files. NPCs and action scripts etc. are not included.
Unfortunately, I no longer have those. I quit playing a few years ago and don't have anything Tibia-related left on my computers. It's not too difficult to create the NPCs and Monster files though. Simply go through the leaked CipSoft files for a start, exclude monsters that weren't in 7.4, and edit some of them (in case loot/exp changed). For NPCs, do the same thing. It will take a few days/weeks, but you'll end up with a good replica 7.4.

• Get the list of NPCs from the leaked 7.7 CipSoft files
  • Compare them against the NPCs on TibiaWiki and remove NPCs that were added after 7.4
  • Get the list of monsters from the leaked 7.7 CipSoft files
  • Compare them against monsters on the old Tibia website using web.archive.org on tibia.com / tibia.4players.de
  • Edit the monsters to match the 7.4 exp, loot, etc.
  • Watch countless of screenshots / recordings to find correct NPC transcripts - or just simply stick with 7.7 leaked NPC transcripts
  • Code the actions for the server, add quests, etc. - Use TibiaWiki (in multiple languages), old screenshots and videos to see how it used to look like.
There might already be someone who has done a lot of the steps above so take a look around on Github repositories. I'm not sure as I am not into Tibia any longer.

Then you probably want to get a 7.7 server engine but edit the sprites to 7.4, so you will have to go through the dat/spr files and edit them. Search for dat/spr editors and assets editors on this forum. Remove all 7.7 sprites/items and replace with 7.4.

By this time, you have a good copy of a 7.4, but there's some more work to be done. Formulas and behaviour in the engine needs to be adjusted. This can be achieved by looking through old recordings, screenshots or even playing on another 7.4 replica OT server.

This can take a few months to achieve, but end result can be nice.
But that's the thing, when people do that for weeks/months, they don't want to share anything to others.
Even though they wouldn't have gotten that far without the help of others.
I hope if you go through with all steps above, you release it to the public for the sake of Otland.

Sadly, this community has been gatekeeping too much in recent years and nobody publishes anything anymore to others for free, which is part of the reason I left Otland and Tibia. If I still had those files, I'd share them here.

My advice is to just focus on one area at a time and complete that in the map. Start of with Thais and make sure everything in Thais looks and acts the same as in 7.4. Once Thais is complete, do the surroundings of the city. And then slowly but surely work your way up. Do not overwhelm yourself. Tibia 7.4 is smaller than you actually think. Just break it into pieces and work one week per area.

Have the game engine in place first, would be my advice. Get a 7.7 engine and add 7.4 sprites into it.

Last edited:
Getting closer to 1337 downloads ;)

So lately I've been slowly coming back to (Open) Tibia a bit. I was retired for a few years. This map does contain some errors. But I was thinking of resolving them if there's interest in it. In case anyone would like to help out with that, let me know! This is so far the most complete 7.4 map publicly released on Otland and would love to make it a 1:1 copy.

Would anyone like to collaborate and make a community server that replicates 7.4 in terms of map, engine, scripts, etc.

So lately I've been slowly coming back to (Open) Tibia a bit. I was retired for a few years. This map does contain some errors. But I was thinking of resolving them if there's interest in it. In case anyone would like to help out with that, let me know! This is so far the most complete 7.4 map publicly released on Otland and would love to make it a 1:1 copy.

Would anyone like to collaborate and make a community server that replicates 7.4 in terms of map, engine, scripts, etc.
There are multiple server doing it at the moment, don't think there's an use in doing it

There are multiple server doing it at the moment, don't think there's an use in doing it

All I've seen is private projects and/or inactive ones. Have not seen anything made to the public yet that's still being developed.
If I have missed any, can you please link to them here? That includes: map, engine, scripts (for a replica server of 7.4).
Not interested in anything that's private / paid. That's not what this site is about.

All I've seen is private projects and/or inactive ones. Have not seen anything made to the public yet that's still being developed.
If I have missed any, can you please link to them here? That includes: map, engine, scripts (for a replica server of 7.4).
Not interested in anything that's private / paid. That's not what this site is about.
true theres not any public project, i would help contributing if you start one

It would be nice to have a "vanilla" 7.4/7.6 server and client as a standard Best bet now is to host the cipsoft leaked files but it lacks a working website and a decent client, and also the flexibility to change basic things.
Aside of that way, I think we have othire or nostalrius, but they are plenty of bugs in their official GitHub. They need also a bug-free real map, proper npc and scripts, a lot of work not worth for free...
The best engine in development is here: Source's custom OT game engine (TypeScriptFTW) (https://otland.net/threads/sources-custom-ot-game-engine-typescriptftw.278982/)
Add a good map like the one on this thread, a little effort to make it bug-free, and you have the best combination. I prefer to work with cipsoft-like files because it's easy to maintain. A working website and you have all you need to the best open-source pack.
I can help also on that project.

i don't make ots. but i use ur map to play out scenarios sometimes. to see the bigger picture etc. imo it's best free map.

did u see 7.1 version based on ur map? ot market is so flooded with 7.4 now. sounds boring for players another "perfect copy" 1/1

maybe it's cool to work towards (or backwards) a 7.1 edition .. but ofc 10x times more the work ..

Congratulations! It's at 1337 downloads today xD

Back