• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Authentic Real Map - Extracted from TibiCAM files

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
asking the same thing :)
Retarded way which will consume way more time than it seems, but its easy to start: Othire/Nostalrius
The easy way: Some downgraded tfs 1.2 + some bugfixes like regex removal (this one is kinda important)
Harder way, but not that hard after all: Downgrade the newest branch. You can follow nekiro's example and see the changes he did to downgrade his releases, or even downgrade his downgrades.

If you want to know more about any of these ways, i can elaborate

Last edited:

TibiCAM

Reaction score
People posting in this thread complaining there's map errors on this map are dumb as hell.
Just correct them and upload the fixed one? No reason to be a smartass without providing anything useful.
But it seems almost nobody in Otland want to share things with others anymore. Only a small percentage of the community still uploads free stuff and takes time to fix/correct errors. A great example of someone always acting like a smartass is this "kay" dude. Never uploading anything but always talking xD Truly cancerous behavior that doesn't belong in an open-source community.

This map is free for the community and you get what you pay for. It's by far the best free 7.4 map at least.

I decided to run this on othire and it works good for me and my users :)

Anyjia

KillaBeez
Premium User
Reaction score
yeah but im stil asking wich one of those distros are most stable, i dont care how hard it is to fix things for AVESTA or how easy it is to setup OTHIRE to read 7.4 maps.

Terotrificy

Solutions
Reaction score
yeah but im stil asking wich one of those distros are most stable, i dont care how hard it is to fix things for AVESTA or how easy it is to setup OTHIRE to read 7.4 maps.
It's actually easy to setup it for Othire, you just need to change the version on remere. What is a long task is to change every sprite back to 7.4, in order to use it both in remere's map editor and the client itself. But i guess you could achieve it through the sources, but the long way is good actually, you can learn about the glitchs and how to add/delete, change sprite/properties for items in the meanwhile.

Edit: For what i have read, Nostalrius is more stable than Othire, but Othire is way easier customizable.

Last edited:

kay

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
TibiantisOnline
A great example of someone always acting like a smartass is this "kay" dude. Never uploading anything but always talking xD Truly cancerous behavior that doesn't belong in an open-source community.
As if you were the one pushing anything forward. It's even funnier you say this now because only two pages earlier in this thread I was answering your questions about spawn system. People like you, demanding dunderheads who can't hold themselves back, are literally the reason why many share aversion to contribiuting to this said "open-source community". And ironically, those who demand the most are usually those who input the least.

Last edited:

Anyjia

KillaBeez
Premium User
Reaction score
As if you were the one pushing anything forward. It's even funnier you say this now because only two pages earlier in this thread I was answering your questions about spawn system. People like you, demanding dunderheads who can't hold themselves back, are literally the reason why many share aversion to contribiuting to this said "open-source community". And ironically, those who demand the most are usually those who input the least.
Hey there, could you answer my question wich distro is the best betwen othire/avesta because noone of those people have answered my question to 100% :D
Kind Regards.

kay

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
TibiantisOnline
Hey there, could you answer my question wich distro is the best betwen othire/avesta because noone of those people have answered my question to 100% :D
Kind Regards.
I did answer you on priv already. I can't really tell which of these is better or worse, because I never used them nor looked into.

jackl90

Reaction score
anyone here got crash on map editor openning the cipsoft respawn convert? im using nostalrius map editor 99% loading map crash