[7.4] Avesta 7.4 Global map with spawns.xml and houses

Tony32

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Its literally saying, "Cannot find house file (world2-house.xml)" on that location.
Please my mate, don't waste electricity and ruin the planet to help these kinds of people!

Diarreamental

Reaction score
llol is not virus is a false positive anyway like i said to everyone dont use these files to run a server this thread just have learning purposes

OP
Felipe93

Felipe93

Ghost Member
Reaction score
please let me edit main post my english between those days were stinkest than now

OP
Felipe93

Felipe93

Ghost Member
Reaction score
i want to make it more understable
at least change this" but is a really start for people that don't know of servers like me to test etc."

" but is a nice otserver for people that don't know of servers like me to test etc."

OP
Felipe93

Felipe93

Ghost Member
Reaction score
well try to fix it XD and read the post i made before
"do not use this distro" "just have learning purposes"

Hauni

Killer of Giants
Reaction score
Why isn't the sources fixed? The binary runs fine, but when compiling the server from source and running the new executable I get the following console errors:

and when moving over fields with movement actions:

been stuck with this for two days straight now, and I have been googling like a madman. Haven't found anything on it though.
Does anyone have a clue? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
H

Update: Other than that, everything seems fine. But this prevents the NPCs from working. The consequences of the moveevent error I am unsure about, as it seems to be working even though there is an error.
Anyhow, I would really like to be able to compile the server myself without having to deal with all these errors, if it has already been fixed by someone. Avesta.exe that came with the distro does not have these errors.

Thanks again.

H

Last edited by a moderator: