• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Avesta 7.4 Global map with spawns.xml and houses

i have some error in acc maker i use xampp server

Beztytulu_arhpepw.png

Its literally saying, "Cannot find house file (world2-house.xml)" on that location.

llol is not virus is a false positive anyway like i said to everyone dont use these files to run a server this thread just have learning purposes

i want to make it more understable
at least change this" but is a really start for people that don't know of servers like me to test etc."

" but is a nice otserver for people that don't know of servers like me to test etc."

well try to fix it XD and read the post i made before
"do not use this distro" "just have learning purposes"

Why isn't the sources fixed? The binary runs fine, but when compiling the server from source and running the new executable I get the following console errors:

6278954e85.png

and when moving over fields with movement actions:
919ad5794e.png

been stuck with this for two days straight now, and I have been googling like a madman. Haven't found anything on it though.
Does anyone have a clue? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
H

Update: Other than that, everything seems fine. But this prevents the NPCs from working. The consequences of the moveevent error I am unsure about, as it seems to be working even though there is an error.
Anyhow, I would really like to be able to compile the server myself without having to deal with all these errors, if it has already been fixed by someone. Avesta.exe that came with the distro does not have these errors.

Thanks again.

H

Last edited by a moderator:
Back