• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Avesta 7.4 Global map with spawns.xml and houses

Still stuck at this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
there say that the server should be not used to be hosted and only with learning purposes
you should rescue the map actions/ movements files and switch to other distribution

I'm not really interested in neither the actions, maps, nor the movements, just a 7.4 server really. This distro provided a lot of great lua functions we didn't have back when I lastly worked with 7.4, so I thought it was a good one. Strange that the provided executable works so very well, while compiling itself gives the errors I supplied.

I have this issue with AAC

268018dca86a436a97e896655687c8d8.png

What can I do?

Which distribution should I use in order to make an online 7.4 server? since this one has many bugs

Hello, guys.
I am interested in hosting a server. I've been reading topics and testing files for a second day. I have downloaded both the Avesta 7.4 global~ and the Quizer's datapack. I have created a server via Xampp, created a database and imported schema.mysql. I also have an IP changer, tibia 7.4 client.
I have two questions:
1. When the Avesta is running, IP is changed i try to log in, what it the login and password, where can I find it or how can I create an account?
2. You have noticed that the Avesta 7.4 global~ is not to be hosted, but you recommend downloading Quizer's datapack and replacing files. Which ones? Should I leave Avesta.exe and replace the data folder?
I always wanted to learn how to host it. One day I plan to run something oldschool and big.

Im testing this server.
I have question - How add PACC on my acc/chars?

That engine, I'm the one who converted to the original 7.4, a long long time ago. :)

I've deleted the repo on my github page, but you can find it here: GitHub - Podkal/Avesta-1: OpenTibia Server for Tibia 7.4, 7.6 and 7.7x (https://github.com/Podkal/Avesta-1)
The original thread -> [7.4, 7.6, 7.7] Avesta (OTServ_SVN 0.6.3) (https://otland.net/threads/7-4-7-6-7-7-avesta-otserv_svn-0-6-3.245519/)
I know you, there are several .lua scripts in Othire designed by you, like Banshee Quest i.e :) my respects.

Back