• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Custom Celestia

Lifer420

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello!

As the title says, i'm making this thread to find out/give knowledge on a bunch of stuff pertaining to the server, Celestia.

http://otland.net/threads/usa-7-4-celestia-custom-server-playable-from-europe-online.219421/

Who plays?
Tips and Tricks
Vocations
Staff
EVERYTHING!

To start, i'm going to make this clear that I am NOT a Gamemaster or even a part of the 'Celestia' staff. I am just a player, who enjoys playing with my rl brother and a few friends I met on here. My ingame name is, [as always] Lifer. You can post here or contact me in-game to talk/find out anything I know, and I will help you out as best as I can. I will be updating this thread with more and more information as best as I can during my work week. Here goes!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING IN-GAME, PM ME. I OFFER FREE STARTER SETS BASED ON VOCATION UNTIL I RUN OUT! I WILL ALSO SUMMON FOR YOU TO TRAIN!

I will now take requests to help new players. Feel like playing but dont wanna go through the starting phases? Make an account, character with your chosen name/sex/vocation, PM me the info and I will get you started. The only things I ask is that you help with hunts later on in-game, and 10k per person ;)

Knights : I will get your character to 45/45 skills, and ml the whole time.

Paladins : I will train your character to 50 distance, and ML the whole time

Mages : I will do the rotworm task, and after that, make GFBs to do the promotion task (100 ghouls) and you can come online to complete it (easy)

For most people, they're going to be asking "Why would anyone be doing this?" and my answer would be, simply.. To get more players and make the OT more known. It needs it. It's a great OT that not alot of people end up trying because they see "low" exp and think the only way to level is to grind monsters. There's more ways to level up and have fun!

THIS OFFER WON'T LAST LONG. GET IT WHILE IT'S HERE.

-Lifer

Last edited:
Nobody here on OTland plays/is interested? :( It's a very well put together OT, with an update just around the corner!

It's fantastic. The exp rate/mana regen balance really makes gameplay smooth. You don't grind too much, but it also not easy. Big map to explore, some good quests. I feel that druid is overpowered if compared to sorcerer, since they can do SDs and exevo mort hur, while also having exura sio, that is fucking amazing with high mana regen, and making UHs.

It's fantastic. The exp rate/mana regen balance really makes gameplay smooth. You don't grind too much, but it also not easy. Big map to explore, some good quests. I feel that druid is overpowered if compared to sorcerer, since they can do SDs and exevo mort hur, while also having exura sio, that is fucking amazing with high mana regen, and making UHs.

I absolutely HATE that druids can exevo mort hur because people complained they were "underpowered". They knew how druids were back in 7.4.... thats like saying hey paladins are underpowered they need exevo mas san, exori gran, and exura san :( Stupid people complaining about shit it made no sense to let them do that shit

I absolutely HATE that druids can exevo mort hur because people complained they were "underpowered". They knew how druids were back in 7.4.... thats like saying hey paladins are underpowered they need exevo mas san, exori gran, and exura san :( Stupid people complaining about shit it made no sense to let them do that shit

I stumbled upon being able to exevo mort hur by mistake. Did it for the sake of testing and was able to use the spell, confirmed it was intended when I contacted Victor. Same thing when someone made mention of making sds on a druid.. Kind of sucks, but I still enjoy the server.

Kind of wish there was a questline with some lore.. requiring one of each vocation to finish out.

Nonetheless, great small community.. wish it were bigger. Nice map, lots of places to explore, decent quests and all. Just needs new players!

As I posted in the other thread, I am offering starting equipment to new players if you contact me in-game. Roxas/Riku are the two main characters I use.

Regards,
Cody

Lifer, you still owe me some money ;)
Could you send it to me hehe.

Greetings, Paladin Hunter xD

I will now take requests to help new players. Feel like playing but dont wanna go through the starting phases? Make an account, character with your chosen name/sex/vocation, PM me the info and I will get you started. The only things I ask is that you help with hunts later on in-game, and 10k per person ;)

Knights : I will get your character to 45/45 skills, and ml the whole time.

Paladins : I will train your character to 50 distance, and ML the whole time

Mages : I will do the rotworm task, and after that, make GFBs to do the promotion task (100 ghouls) and you can come online to complete it (easy)

For most people, they're going to be asking "Why would anyone be doing this?" and my answer would be, simply.. To get more players and make the OT more known. It needs it. It's a great OT that not alot of people end up trying because they see "low" exp and think the only way to level is to grind monsters. There's more ways to level up and have fun!

THIS OFFER WON'T LAST LONG. GET IT WHILE IT'S HERE.

-Lifer

Last edited:
Back