• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4][OTX] RLMAP 100%, Port Hope 7.4, POI, Demon OaK, War System, Shared Exp ...

look for that library? bro seriously u didnt link boost folder. come on. get your libraries u need and stop spamming 5 year old can do that.

thanks for help, i ran into another problem ive tried to figure it out myself but cannot find this file and i downloaded boost 1.60 and could not find it there neither, filename "libboost_regex-vc141-mt-1_64.lib"
1.png
C++:
Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    Suppression State
Error    LNK1104    cannot open file 'libboost_regex-vc141-mt-1_64.lib'    TheOTXServer    C:\otserv\sources\msvc\LINK    1

thanks for help, i ran into another problem ive tried to figure it out myself but cannot find this file and i downloaded boost 1.60 and could not find it there neither, filename "libboost_regex-vc141-mt-1_64.lib"
View attachment 73664
C++:
Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    Suppression State
Error    LNK1104    cannot open file 'libboost_regex-vc141-mt-1_64.lib'    TheOTXServer    C:\otserv\sources\msvc\LINK    1
Check out how to compile tfs 0.4 windows there was some sdk there that could be it
Youtube vid
If not get boost 1.60 from sourceforge

hello otland community, i am trying to generate a change to a file, spells.cpp, when i compile the server i copy the exe. to the parent folder and when I open the ot I get an error:
ERROR: Unable to load items (OTB)!
Could it be that I am putting the libraries wrong? use from library first: "tfs-sdk-3.2-otx"
and now try with "tfs-sdk-2.1"
and nothing both generated the same error..

hello otland community, i am trying to generate a change to a file, spells.cpp, when i compile the server i copy the exe. to the parent folder and when I open the ot I get an error:
ERROR: Unable to load items (OTB)!
Could it be that I am putting the libraries wrong? use from library first: "tfs-sdk-3.2-otx"
and now try with "tfs-sdk-2.1"
and nothing both generated the same error..
up

Hi!
I compiled this server (visual studio 2015 and this guide Compilling on Windows (https://github.com/mattyx14/otxserver/wiki/Compilling-on-Windows) visual studio 2015 can be found in Google visual server 2015 offline installer (7GB iso)).
But I have a problem with accmaker. I don't know which one will be suitable. I tried znote and gesior, but I had problems. please give me a good guide on how to make an accmaker for this.

Alternatively, can you tell me how to create a character manually? I plan to play alone, offline on my own server.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Item editor compatible with this tibia version

For those who has problems with npc that do NOT teach spells im posting the solution... go to data/npc/lib/npcsystema/modules.lua

line 107 to 119 (i guess)

change to this

Lua:
if(isPremium(cid) or not(parameters.premium)) then
            if(getPlayerLearnedInstantSpell(cid, parameters.spellName)) then
                npcHandler:say('You already know this spell.', cid)
            elseif(getPlayerLevel(cid) < parameters.level) then
                npcHandler:say('You need to obtain a level of ' .. parameters.level .. ' or higher to be able to learn ' .. parameters.spellName .. '.', cid)
            elseif(getPlayerVocation(cid) < parameters.vocation) then
                npcHandler:say('This spell is not for your vocation', cid)
            elseif(not doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, parameters.price)) then
                npcHandler:say('You do not have enough money, this spell costs ' .. parameters.price .. ' gold coins.', cid)
            else
                npcHandler:say('You have learned ' .. parameters.spellName .. '.', cid)
                playerLearnInstantSpell(cid, parameters.spellName)
            end
        else
            npcHandler:say('You need a premium account in order to buy ' .. parameters.spellName .. '.', cid)
        end

Port Hope 7.4, POI, Demon OaK, War System, Shared Exp, Cast System, Anti Clone, Task System.

>> Information:
  • 7.4 Features
  • No Protection zone boats and rugs.
  • Spells, vocations and spells formuled in Tibia 7.4. There are no Hotkleys!
  • War System.
  • Cast System.
  • Anti Clone.
  • Task System (50+)
  • Party Sharing Experience. You can share experience in-party with your friends, and receive 10% bonus experience when actived (!share).
  • Conjures 2x runes more than real tibia (ex Sd 2x).
  • Fast Soul Regen
  • Conjure Runes in a backpack. !
  • No Wands / Rods, Burst Arrowns based on magic level.

>> Vocation Features:
  • Paladins conjure more ammunition.
  • Mages conjure more runes. (ex. adori vita vis = 2 SDs)
  • Damage improved by 10% for Knights and Paladins.
  • Speed attack improved by 10% for all vocations.

>> NPCs:
  • No sell runes.
  • You can buy bp from MF: "buy bp mf"
  • You can buy bp from LF: "buy bp lf"
  • Djinns in ankrahmun (Need Quest)
  • Eremo sells amulet of loss.

>> Game Features:
  • Bank system.
  • Auto-stack items
  • Full HP and MP at level up.
  • Skin Amulet does not have NPCs, drops only from Warlock or Hydra.

>> Extra Information:
  • Full real Tibia map, including all NPCs, Port Hope, monsters and 100% RL quests.
  • POI quest and all rooms.
  • Demon Oak Quest.
  • Client of the last 3 images, does not accompany the server

source is included with datapack in otserv.zip
How do I start up this server? I don't find any exe file.

The reason some people have issues and need to add every single path for every dependency to ADDITIONAL INCLUDE PATHS is because Visual Studio 2022 (maybe others) creates it's own copy of VCPKG which competes with the other. Then there will be two include paths, and everything goes to shit. Go to your VS Studio Installed Packages (like modifying the VS itself) and Uncheck "VCPKG PACKAGE MANAGER"

1707753541663.png
this solved it for me. however, adding each individual ADDITIONAL INCLUDE PATH should also work, but is a pain in the ass.

Back