• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4][OTX] RLMAP 100%, Port Hope 7.4, POI, Demon OaK, War System, Shared Exp ...

can u give me more detail about this error? what os do u use? if it's win 7 or higher u can extend the window when the app crashes.

Yes indeed compiling is easy, I don't believe there is anything wrong with the compiling but my computer.
I've compiled it with 0 errors and i get this message:
"The application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b). Click OK to close the application"
When I run the exe
you have to compile and have installed msvc enterprise 2015
to open and compile the exe properly
regards

you have to compile and have installed msvc enterprise 2015
to open and compile the exe properly
regards
can u give me more detail about this error? what os do u use? if it's win 7 or higher u can extend the window when the app crashes.
I use windows 7 64, I can't run any compiled OTX for some reason, always the same error while othire and others work.
My file is compiled in msvc enterprise 2015 without errors.

I use windows 7 64, I can't run any compiled OTX for some reason, always the same error while othire and others work.
My file is compiled in msvc enterprise 2015 without errors.
i have the same system you have also installed net framework 4.5+?
could be that and is the error is by other side i don't know how can i help you

Can I please get some help on how to change the clients IP?
My problem was solved when I upgraded to windows 10.

>> Loading groups
>> Loading items (OTB)

> ERROR: Unable to load items (OTB)!

How do I fix this?

The only issue is with OTC that doesn't show some sprites:
2017-04-12_10_33_02-_OTClient.png

Here the same shot in default client:
2017-04-12_10_33_44-_Tibia.png

The only issue is with OTC that doesn't show some sprites:
2017-04-12_10_33_02-_OTClient.png

Here the same shot in default client:
2017-04-12_10_33_44-_Tibia.png
Solved!
And a lot of bugs like potions, food sounds, quests bugs, shovel and pick bug, almost all npc, line quests, fixed Rookgard, etc...
It's a good distro but needs a lot of work, I updated to last version engine and solved almost all bugs.
Now Otclient is 100% usable.

Thanks for great upload! I managed to fix the really "gamebreaking" bugs just like @tarantonio, now time for more bugfixing, and setting up server. This is so much fun.

Port Hope 7.4, POI, Demon OaK, War System, Shared Exp, Cast System, Anti Clone, Task System.

>> Information:
- 7.4 Features
- No Protection zone boats and rugs.
- Spells, vocations and spells formuled in Tibia 7.4. There are no Hotkleys!
- War System.
- Cast System.
- Anti Clone.
- Task System (50+)
- Party Sharing Experience. You can share experience in-party with your friends, and receive 10% bonus experience when actived (!share).
- Conjures 2x runes more than real tibia (ex Sd 2x).
- Fast Soul Regen
- Conjure Runes in a backpack. !
- No Wands / Rods, Burst Arrowns based on magic level.

>> Vocation Features:
- Paladins conjure more ammunition.
- Mages conjure more runes. (ex. adori vita vis = 2 SDs)
- Damage improved by 10% for Knights and Paladins.
- Speed attack improved by 10% for all vocations.

>> NPCs:
- No sell runes.
- You can buy bp from MF: "buy bp mf"
- You can buy bp from LF: "buy bp lf"
- Djinns in ankrahmun (Need Quest)
- Eremo sells amulet of loss.

>> Game Features:
- Bank system.
- Auto-stack items
- Full HP and MP at level up.
- Skin Amulet does not have NPCs, drops only from Warlock or Hydra.

>> Extra Information:
- Full real Tibia map, including all NPCs, Port Hope, monsters and 100% RL quests.
- POI quest and all rooms.
- Demon Oak Quest.
- Client of the last 3 images, does not accompany the server

>> IMG
11813400_677939909017444_4620549964702412984_n.png

11813400_677939912350777_6882688445427051115_n.png

11813400_677939915684110_8049820328907359087_n.png

11813400_677939919017443_6012448678072090090_n.png

16864699_997164907094941_5324354065853798443_n.jpg

16939368_997164910428274_8351301470985784710_n.jpg

16995967_997164913761607_9219064440519523434_n.jpg

MediaFire Mirror (all in one)
source is included with datapack in otserv.zip​
in other forum you said that you were thinking if you will release the client, you never did it but i got it because ryan is using it
and some other guys
can you tell me how you did to get things working with the server? cam , connection mana bar
i know that, that client is cipsoft client with a dll etc etc and not otclient
plase a tiny tutorial or guide , or tip that you can give to me?
regards

in other forum you said that you were thinking if you will release the client, you never did it but i got it because ryan is using it
and some other guys
can you tell me how you did to get things working with the server? cam , connection mana bar
i know that, that client is cipsoft client with a dll etc etc and not otclient
plase a tiny tutorial or guide , or tip that you can give to me?
regards
You will not have much help here. The best you can do is to develop it yourself like I do, anyway, you need to fix a lot of things to get this server work and to be usable. I don't recommend to download and run because it has big issues.
Some tips:
- Use newer version of the distro, fixes a lot of bugs
- Use another acc
- Fix the "great" bugs on map and scripts to make it usable

You will not have much help here. The best you can do is to develop it yourself like I do, anyway, you need to fix a lot of things to get this server work and to be usable. I don't recommend to download and run because it has big issues.
Some tips:
- Use newer version of the distro, fixes a lot of bugs
- Use another acc
- Fix the "great" bugs on map and scripts to make it usable
thanks for your reply but that is not what im looking for i know this distro have bugs
i have my own otx 0 bugs im looking to use the client.. that mitsuig have indded was the old client from tibianic
the client have a dll that show mana above player head , can record cam , show pings etc etc
very nice client
Gyhhzbd.jpg

i need to know how to edit the dll because i know about customizing cipsoft clients
also i have my own otc compiled but i don't like it otc is not very stable
http://imgur.com/mtAN2K0

in shorts words i was never talking about the server only the client that mitsuig have
i have it to i want to know how to edit it to use in my server

i have the client too but i need to know how to edit the dllls maybe or where to change the ip because is not working as i always do
i replace tibianic.org ip by mine ips but i can't connect

here the picture of the otclient that i use (but i don't like)
ot client have graphics problems walk problem delay etc problem that are not solved
soo like i said otclient is not a good option atleast for me
mtAN2K0.png

@Mitsuig plsss a tutorial of how or how did you do to make the client work ?
i found the client too i have it i need to know what you did

regards

thanks for your reply but that is not what im looking for i know this distro have bugs
i have my own otx 0 bugs im looking to use the client.. that mitsuig have indded was the old client from tibianic
the client have a dll that show mana above player head , can record cam , show pings etc etc
very nice client
Gyhhzbd.jpg

i need to know how to edit the dll because i know about customizing cipsoft clients
also i have my own otc compiled but i don't like it otc is not very stable
OTC is way better than old client, old client laggs a lot, doesn't have customize options, etc..
But client is not your bigger problem now, almost all of the distro has bugs (functions, npcs, map, items, sources, etc...)

OTC is way better than old client, old client laggs a lot, doesn't have customize options, etc..
But client is not your bigger problem now, almost all of the distro has bugs (functions, npcs, map, items, sources, etc...)
belive me men i don't have bugs in my distribution im using official otx from matryx not from mitsuig i know that you may belive that you're pro now that you solved few newbie issues.... gues what you're not....
also everybody here in otland knows that otclient have lags issues walk delay in diagonal etc etc anyway
regards

belive me men i don't have bugs in my distribution im using official otx from matryx not from mitsuig i know that you may belive that you're pro now that you solved few newbie issues.... gues what you're not....
also everybody here in otland knows that otclient have lags issues walk delay in diagonal etc etc anyway
regards
I only tried to help you to not waste your time, good luck with your project, you will need it.

Back