• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4][OTX] RLMAP 100%, Port Hope 7.4, POI, Demon OaK, War System, Shared Exp ...

belive me men i don't have bugs in my distribution im using official otx from matryx not from mitsuig i know that you may belive that you're pro now that you solved few newbie issues.... gues what you're not....
also everybody here in otland knows that otclient have lags issues walk delay in diagonal etc etc anyway
regards

I recommend using otclient, you just need to optimize and fix some bugs....
If you want to modify the dll then you should get the source code or simply use Hex.

You need to recompile items.otb and tibia.dat, this distro has a lot of bugs, if you use otclient you see it.

I recommend using otclient, you just need to optimize and fix some bugs....
If you want to modify the dll then you should get the source code or simply use Hex.
i saw that you edited i have now it working but when i try to login it says that i need 740/74 server version
so i compile with flag 7.4 but when put my acc and pass and press ok later i get client crash
what you did to fix that men?
regards

i saw that you edited i have now it working but when i try to login it says that i need 740/74 server version
so i compile with flag 7.4 but when put my acc and pass and press ok later i get client crash
what you did to fix that men?
regards
This server is 7.72, only changed sprited to simulate 7.4
Anyway you need to fix items first

i tried changing the protocol in the server and client itself what do you did to connect ?
because i edited the dll etc everything is working im just stuck in the most important part
regards
in one opportunity with one exe that i compiled i was getting crash
wL8AR3b.png

This server is 7.72, only changed sprited to simulate 7.4
Anyway you need to fix items first
im not talking about that...
thanks anyway
i got my server working dude... do you dont undertand what im talking about
what is not my question ... im trying to use the old tibianic client.. that alll
here some pictures of my server
7F5zFmX.png

Uulzh5j.png

yMKnx3c.png

54wPDim.png

ISNFRBV.png

im not asking what are you answering but thanks...

@Lelodro
what i want to say is that i can't log in with any protocol but the client is updating and connecting to my ip im using my own sprites
etc etc but when i write my pass and acc to log in i always get a protocol problem
can you tell me what you did to fix that?
plss
regards
oAZ6DmJ.png

My Project its better using the last rev of OTX 2 (2.9) Client versión 7.72 with graphics of 7.1, 7.4 and 7.72

My Project its better using the last rev of OTX 2 (2.9) Client versión 7.72 with graphics of 7.1, 7.4 and 7.72
Its better to use otx 2.9, but the problem is on items.otb aswell as on spr/dat.
If you have two npcs one near another, and you say hi, there is a bug.
Almost all npc have wrong scripts, incomplete, functions missing
Most action scripts are wrong
Bunch of map bugs
Lot of big quest wrong
Etc
Etc

But is a good start for someone with time and knowledge to fix them
Its a great download, but it needs a lot of work to release.

I am aware of these errors in the distribution but I am working to make a good server. I am using the official OTX items with my custom .dat and .spr and it is working perfectly.

This is my Project.

9EIV4

I am aware of these errors in the distribution but I am working to make a good server. I am using the official OTX items with my custom .dat and .spr and it is working perfectly.

This is my Project.
T6Ng5bI.png

Attachments

I know that all are working without datapack design, but discarding only one doubt?

The items.otb is not working, I already did an exchange of the fonts and the items.cpp more does not work !!

I am new, i just downolad this, any guide how can I run this? I just want to play with my 5+ real friends on a 7.6 ot to rpg, please help me.

i tried changing the protocol in the server and client itself what do you did to connect ?
because i edited the dll etc everything is working im just stuck in the most important part
regards
in one opportunity with one exe that i compiled i was getting crash
wL8AR3b.png
how fix that error @Lelodro some ports are different? my server protocol is 7.72 whixh protocol this lient uses? i can't connect

Back