• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4][OTX] RLMAP 100%, Port Hope 7.4, POI, Demon OaK, War System, Shared Exp ...

I need to solve the error shown in the photo error of items. Can you explain the solution to me as a 2 year old?

error_items.png

need help

I'm actually working on this data pack. Getting it to oldschool fashion like tibia. (change gold only in npc, buy spells to cast them, etc).

Its a good data pack for starter. thanks for sharing

Can anyone help me? When I start the 7.7 version, I get an error
Clearing player information on the Internet ... mysql_real_query (): UPDATE `players` SET`` status` = 0: MYSQL ERROR: No database selected Error: you can not query for clearing online status!

where can or shuld i find this file?
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'libxml/xmlmemory.h': No such file or directory TheOTXServer e:\7.4\otserv\sources\otpch.h 29

I need help to compile the source, this is missing the "libxml" folder, if you can help me ... I'm Brazilian but they deleted my comment for being in Portuguese ..

Thank you for providing the correct version.
unfortunately, the password and account is not correct I use servidor.sql.
where you can download the acc to this database?

is there any server from this ots? whether it is profitable to put it on the windows, it can somehow be turned into a linux system?
I think about setting up the server as they have under classictibia.com, but I do not know if I will find anything :p
I have a problem adding account makers. This account maker is shit, normally I set my database in the config file and it should work and here I need to edit all the files :(

I apologize in advance for my language, but I have to use an interpreter :p

Last edited by a moderator:
how to delete the above post?
I was able to turn on the znoteAAC-master, but I have the following error I can not create a character.

1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back