• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper 7.4 Serious project, looking for mappers. (adding custom into realmap)

danne3131

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, is there any talented mapper around here?
specificly in the protocol of 7.4, where custom content will be added into a realmap. Limited up to 7.72 sprites.

(New big islands)

Only looking for very experienced mappers.

Regards!
Yours,

Daniel

Yes Ofcourse!

Could you be a little more specific please.

What kind of "RealMap" OT is it going to be (Highexp, lowexp, war, rpg or etc...)
Its a server based on cipsoft files (tfs 1.2) wich we have worked on for over 5 years. Mainly planning on a test server and lateron a mid/high rate server for further testing. Everyone knows these kind of servers dying sooner or later (high rates). So after i Feel 250% secure the server is 100% wich it should already be i Will probably go out with a Low-mid rate.
Lateron planning for multiply servers. I dont Want to say just to Much now.

Regards

(Written on a iPhone)

Last edited:
BE CAREFUL, did graphics for him and at a hourly rate. he requested i did some edits to this image and put a globe of the tibia world in it. he decided not to pay me after the work was done and he had the highres image, because the result "wasn't good at all".
4P23hdR.jpg

Tzk5n

BE CAREFUL, did graphics for him and at a hourly rate. he requested i did some edits to this image and put a globe of the tibia world in it. he decided not to pay me after the work was done and he had the highres image, because the result "wasn't good at all".
4P23hdR.jpg

Tzk5n
Thanks for letting us know...

Tzk5n

Alright, first of all the majority of the time you worked for me was testing if things worked since you clearly did not have the experience nor the knowledge. "I don't know why it doesn't work" bla bla bla.. Before this you asked me if your price was okay which i insisted on IF you delivered good work, even tho i paid you over 100 USD for the worst results I've ever seen. Just to be nice to you, and you still come and spread those stupid rumours? I don't use anything of your work that you have made even tho i spent $100+ on it.

A Programmer of mine was in Teamview and asked what the hell you actually were doing, also he insisted that your work was out of quality by far, so he said let me try do something for you WHICH is the graphics i use today, not yours.
For example it took you over 4 times to even center the globe that you added, shouldn't this be like any major warning bell for your own experience charging 3x any talented graphic artist?

But sure let me admit, 85% of you work was pure shit, i paid for 95% of all your work which i don't EVEN use as i stated above. I lied, i'm still using bag borders for OTC, feels worth $100+ for this.
Don't even write in my threads again or contact me.

Next time think before you hit enter.

Kind Regards

Last edited:
Tzk5n

You should add a bit more proof why people should be careful.

However, I can vouch for Daniel being trustworthy, I have been working a lot for him (over $1500 involved).

Alright, first of all the majority of the time you worked for me was testing if things worked since you clearly did not have the experience nor the knowledge. "I don't know why it doesn't work" bla bla bla.. Before this you asked me if your price was okay which i insisted on IF you delivered good work, even tho i paid you over 100 USD for the worst results I've ever seen. Just to be nice to you, and you still come and spread those stupid rumours? I don't use anything of your work that you have made even tho i spent $100+ on it.

A Programmer of mine was in Teamview and asked what the hell you actually were doing, also he insisted that your work was out of quality by far, so he said let me try do something for you WHICH is the graphics i use today, not yours.
For example it took you over 4 times to even center the globe that you added, shouldn't this be like any major warning bell for your own experience charging 3x any talented graphic artist?

But sure let me admit, 85% of you work was pure shit, i paid for 95% of all your work which i don't EVEN use as i stated above. I lied, i'm still using bag borders for OTC, feels worth $100+ for this.
Don't even write in my threads again or contact me.

Next time think before you hit enter.

Kind Regards

First of all. Your first statement is a lie, I made about 15 different designs, with many itterations for each in a few hours. Secondly you asked if i could do UI, which i said i had never done before but that I could give it a try if you wanted me to, so you were fully aware of me not having experience in that area, so i am not sure why you use that as an exuse now. Also, I do have experience working professionally as that is how i pay the bills, by working for professional companies that do business in a professional way.
Most technical issues on my end were minor and easily fixed, you gave me very little technical specifications so when techical issues did present themselves, they were hardly on me to blame. Like saving an image in JPG format instead of PNG, those were the type of mistakes i made, which we easily resolved after less than 15 minutes. I didn't even have any access to any of the code for the UI so it's not up to me to trouble shoot when you have problems beyond image format and resolution. I can only work with the information and tools I was given.

The globe of tibia in the image above took about 1 hour to make. Your friend sounds like a bit of an idiot for saying "what the hell you actually were doing" if he is implying i was work slowly.
Your decision not to use the stuff i made is not a good excuse either as you were not complaining at the time when i was sending you the files.

I will post a few of the designs in my defense so people can judge on their own if the designs are "Out of quality","pure shit" or "some of the worst results" they have seen.
Keep in mind all the work i did was during a 8 hour period, so everything was very quickly put togheter.

uJGKaz9.jpg

Last edited:
I like how you post the things Ive paid for. Why did you not send the rest messed up things wich is not based on the pictures i sent you. Everyone can copy paste images.

Im not much of a drama lover that have to prove a point to others, could you please go seek sympathy in another forum where people would actually believe in you or atleast not in a thread like this.
If you just could simply tell me that you got so sad due to a loss of 10euro. (When I lost 100+) you could have just told me instead.

People can think whatever they want, i have alot of guys on this forum that can ensure I always pay for the tasks im buying.

Last edited:
Can you PM me what you'd expect from a "big island" - how big does it have to be, as example compare it to any other islands...
(Edron, Fibula, Cormaya etc)

If you don't mind sharing to everyone you can also reply here.

Further question: Is it also possible to become a part of the team anytime in the future, if I were to keep providing maps etc..

I have already started with an Island, wich shirako is mapping on as we speak.

There Will be alot of mapping Jobs, and therefore I highly prioritate to find good mappers before spoiling to much.
I would be glad if you sent me a pm regarding previous Jobs etc.

Might be, Ive made it solo until almost release now, but that could be discussed in the future ofcourse. But i would like to leave that blank for now.

Regards

Back