• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team 7.6 Oldskool server

Daiyama

Reaction score
Hi,

i want to start a 7.6 oldskool server. looking for people to help me. The Server is 7.6 rl map Server with custom hunting places and a special pvp arena that you can get warped in and fight there just for fun.

Mapper and creature spawner [Me]
Npc Scripter [ ] available needs to know about the rl npcs of 7.6 and make those

Host [ ] has to be albe to host 24/7 till I get my ded. Servers

Don't Pm me write in forum Age, where you come from, what languages you speak and what you can do or have to add to the server

People who help me make the server will get GM rights on the Server and when I have my ded. servers you will get your opertunity to be admin of your own 7.6 rl map server :)

what? no one wants to help? i forgot to say that the rl map is the one used is the one on apocalypsee and was tracked by an real tibia gm!

No one needs , cuz this serv is not good , need to fix tons of thing, and who want work with noobs?

aja the critic of the forum again -.- has 125 posts or so and calls others noobs :D
trys to talk others down to show he is "better"

mods plz delete his posts in this thread

Posts Per Day: 0.72

YEeeK? ;/

Daiyama

Posts Per Day: 9.94 --- "im poor student :/"

uhm never heard of semester break that is right now till easter? ah i forgot you didn't study ^^

How you know? You want tell me student? lmao , yours msg here or on MSN made me laugh.

Back