• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

someone knows where can i buy fire strike, force strike, etc.. in this version for MS? i go to every sorcerer guild leader and no one sells

I've always find it satisfying to work with CIP file format inside OT servers, it's a pain in the butt to work with LUA and XML, fuck that shit.

onanmvv.jpg

HSdNC3b.jpg

0KHj57Y.jpg

v2VseZS.jpg

mmycE7V.jpg
am I mistaken or does this look like simones map editor from back in the day?

@kay @Ezzz
Are the rows 12, 23 and 24 in USR implemented? It seems like the ticks are working, but there's no status effect.
Those skills are unused, I've no memory what were they used for at all because there is nothing using them in the game binary
am I mistaken or does this look like simones map editor from back in the day?
It is RME with some adjustments to work with CIP files.

Can someone tell me why with these amazing files its so uncommon to find a sustainable 7.72 server?

My friends and i have played tibia since 7.1 and we played haxoria-> realots from start to finish. Even now approx 15 years later we still talk about it constantly. The missing of skilling and runemaking and doing some hunting…

I’m far too dumb to host any of this myself but im confident me and my friends would pay money to be able to play the real 7.72 files on lowrate 3 x exp 2 x loot and skills.

Throughout the years i’ve checked the realots wordpress, otservlist, gitlab for a good server based on these zanera files..

All i’ve read so far was files being used to run good stable 7.4 servers which we dislike over 7.72.

Hope to get some insights from all of you

Can someone tell me why with these amazing files its so uncommon to find a sustainable 7.72 server?

My friends and i have played tibia since 7.1 and we played haxoria-> realots from start to finish. Even now approx 15 years later we still talk about it constantly. The missing of skilling and runemaking and doing some hunting…

I’m far too dumb to host any of this myself but im confident me and my friends would pay money to be able to play the real 7.72 files on lowrate 3 x exp 2 x loot and skills.

Throughout the years i’ve checked the realots wordpress, otservlist, gitlab for a good server based on these zanera files..

All i’ve read so far was files being used to run good stable 7.4 servers which we dislike over 7.72.

TVP is only being used for 7.4 servers that is why... However, Tibiantis is based on CIP servers but is running as 7.4. Revol engine will be 7.72 and it is fully based on CIP sources.

My TaoEngine aka Tssftw written from scratch is based entirely on realots files, it directly uses SEC map, DAT object files, NPC files, MON files, etc, and targets version 7.7.
However it's in pre-alpha and won't be remotely playable until by the end of the year or so due to the fact it's not based in OTServ and has been written from the bottom up like other non-OTServ projects written in C# (OpenCoreMMO), Rust (RyOT), Python (PyOT), etc.

I'm releasing a TaoEngine binary so you can host these pre-alpha test files yourself on Linux (WSL if you run Windows) and compatible otclient.exe with anti-cheat hopefully within a week time, so stay tuned (the anti-cheat is practically done, just need to collect DLLs now for the release, but I won't be home until early next week to do so).

it's been done by few and only for a little while. this release is ready to login but not ready for hosting. there's no public available website, account maker, configuration, etc.

But why are those things so hard to build? I mean people do it for literally 100s of servers. Im sure some guys with coding capabilities can make that work? We live in a world with unlimited tech and ai and we cant get a 7.72 server open to the public? Like i said. Me and my friends are willing to pay a monthly fee to someone thats capable to work with this… we are all adults now with jobs and willing to invest some for a good server
Post automatically merged:

My TaoEngine aka Tssftw written from scratch is based entirely on realots files, it directly uses SEC map, DAT object files, NPC files, MON files, etc, and targets version 7.7.
However it's in pre-alpha and won't be remotely playable until by the end of the year or so due to the fact it's not based in OTServ and has been written from the bottom up like other non-OTServ projects written in C# (OpenCoreMMO), Rust (RyOT), Python (PyOT), etc.

I'm releasing a TaoEngine binary so you can host these pre-alpha test files yourself on Linux (WSL if you run Windows) and compatible otclient.exe with anti-cheat hopefully within a week time, so stay tuned (the anti-cheat is practically done, just need to collect DLLs now for the release, but I won't be home until early next week to do so).
That sounds great i’ll stay tuned!

Last edited:
But why are those things so hard to build? I mean people do it for literally 100s of servers.
i think the difference is that instead of adding things logically from the ground up. you have to search for what was already written in scattered places. start at the end instead of the beginning and carefully make corrections in the chinese translation.

well, he's one of the early hosters still around today. so for sure he's got the experience and must be doing something right. have fun with ur friends 👍

well, he's one of the early hosters still around today. so for sure he's got the experience and must be doing something right. have fun with ur friends 👍
Well, I think we can all agree that he has also made some VERY questionable decisions in the past when it comes to privacy and integrity. The arguement that if someone has been around for long and/or has many players/customers is a good reason to trust and blindly follow is not viable nor is it smart. It's like saying you should trust META & TikTok with your data just because they've been along for so long or cause they have many users.

For the record, I'm simply giving advice to @vincentjuh to do some research before he decides to play on that server. Then he can choose for himself if it's worth playing or not.

Back