• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.x] Tibia World RPG is coming back - What Cipsoft should do

So what's up? how's it going? would be nice if we can help u out with 1-2 test servers.
Hi man, how you doin' ? ;)

First of all, thanks for your attention, now let me answer you:

At the moment, I'm doin' private test servers with my friends, we are testing alot of things, but as I said before, I'll open a Public Test Server, it's a promise and I'll make it happen.

But I have my own stuffs to do too, I'm fuckin' busy with my job and my daughter, but I'm working on server too, hehe !!!
I hope you all understand this :)

Last edited:
Hi man, how you doin' ? ;)

First of all, thanks for your attention, now let me answer you:

At the moment, I'm doin' private test servers with my friends, we are testing alot of things, but as I said before, I'll open a Public Test Server, it's a promise and I'll make it happen.

But I have my own stuffs to do too, I'm fuckin' busy with my job and my daughter, but I'm working on server too, hehe !!!
I hope you all understand this :)
Take all the time you need :) the longer it takes the better it will be :D

<><><><><><><><><><><><>><>><><<><><>><<><>> give me ip on pm or something . i will test your server every way possible .

<><><><><><><><><><><><>><>><><<><><>><<><>> give me ip on pm or something . i will test your server every way possible .

The server is Off at the moment, since Nottinghster has a shitload of tasks to do, we're not able to move on as fast as we wish to.

Soon everyone will be able to try it out and help with open-beta testing.

Keep patient, we're doing progress on it, slow but still moving forward.

I'm looking forward to meet all you guys there!

Regards, Okke.

If realots will start faster than you, you should wait until realots die.

I HAVEN'T FORGOT YOU GUYS, STILL WORKING ON SERVER !!!

_uygPpDdw.png

Wish I could help with the alpha :'(

You'll be able to help with testing soon! ;)

So many things have been fixed already, it's going forward! Keep an eye here, we'll inform you guys!

as Nottinghster said, Patience is the key!

This masterpiece is going to rule the OT world when it's finally done.

Back