• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.x] Tibia World RPG is coming back - What Cipsoft should do

Although I also wonder... New quests or bosses can require higher levels than there used to be back in old tibia, and high levels is also that bad part of new tibia.

Although I also wonder... New quests or bosses can require higher levels than there used to be back in old tibia, and high levels is also that bad part of new tibia.
Yes, just as you thought, I thought too, the monsters were reviewed one by one, to balance the gameplay between difficulty and fun, therefore, not requiring a level so high for killing a monster, for example a Demon

Im pretty new to OT, so forgive my ignorance. But how similar to the real map will this server be? And not just mapwise, but also NPC's, shops, monsters and loot?

Im pretty new to OT, so forgive my ignorance. But how similar to the real map will this server be? And not just mapwise, but also NPC's, shops, monsters and loot?
NPCs --> I have done 587 NPCs so far, but 337 NPCs are based in CipSoft hacked files from 2005~2006 with same speaches, but of course, I've adapted them to version 8.6, with new items and other things.

World --> It's the real map tracked in version 8.6, with all details, I've included texts too to almost all signs, libraries, blackboards, containers, graves, it's very accurated.

Monsters & Loots --> I'm testing one by one, checking loot, attacks, defenses, to make them very accurated too

Rodrigo im br too, where its going to be host? Any br proxy? Can i havê your contact? I used PLAY with you like years ago in your ot, i remenber you said you was going to be father and etc... Nice to ser you again your server was the best one!

Maybe too crazy, but how about only certain items/armors, it'll keep the game hard. I imagine it would be too hard with only 7.6 items, but like something inbetween.

Rodrigo im br too, where its going to be host? Any br proxy? Can i havê your contact? I used PLAY with you like years ago in your ot, i remenber you said you was going to be father and etc... Nice to ser you again your server was the best one!
Haha, cool man, it's true, my daughter already grow up, 3 years old now hehehe

Add my Skype: rodrigo.sales.paixao

Maybe too crazy, but how about only certain items/armors, it'll keep the game hard. I imagine it would be too hard with only 7.6 items, but like something inbetween.
Isn't only 7.6 items, it's all items until 8.6

Last edited by a moderator:
DAMN SON

This server is looking great, I was able to play on a test server and it was amazing.

The damage on Devovorga is so damn accurate, everything in the quest is just as it should be, it makes me think that the first team to attempt this will fail haha.

Right here, you can see me running away from the damn hentai tentacles, I almost didnt make it to the safe zone

Fon0Dii.jpg

And here, I was just checking the items and talking to the owner about some balance features.

06uAfus.jpg

Overall, the map and the NPCs look clean, I didnt spot any bugs when I was running arround, the regen rates seem to be fine for the type of server (low rate RPG) and the damage formulas seem to be fine on everything.

I'm not sure if the OT will use the OT client forever or if it was only a test, but overall, I'm very very exited about this, looking forward to see players join the server and have a nice time :)

I came here to say my experience in the Nottinghster server,
first thing... im brazilian so fuc% you if you don`t like my english ;D

So, im a oldschool player, 7.4-7.7 tibia versions, i used to get rush level and sell chars at this server time, like 2+ years selling many chars that i leveled until 100 to sell in real life for friends (yeah i was a no life kid! school- tibia-bed-tibia-school), cause for me, the real fun of tibia was the rpg, the sensation of going hunt some monster and getting too much waste and damage, and some days later killing that same monster with 1 hit, that for me is the best part of tibia, the way you improve your damage, skills, capacity and all the stuffs that make the same hunt you used to do one mouth before with waste now became a profit...

ok, this was a little part of my history just to introduce my tibia experience, and comprove that what i will discribe will make sense...

Server Prós:
good damage balance all vocations
respaw slow (thats essencial for a server with low rates, cause you cant have profit or a good hunt if monsters keep giving full respaw each time you leave room or get some distance)
svarground arena for start items
an admin that is not a kid, its a professional that work in IT, and have a family, so tibia its not a simple game for him, its kinda a hobby that he likes to spend time with
he got the first devovorga quest in server, this means he is a person who know how to create stuff for ot, so a bug he can fix faster then the time you spend to report
he used to have a server with 100+ active player years ago, so now with more experience that should be not a test, but a server that comes to be one of the best
got market in website for offline runes trades, so selling and buying stuff in server will be a normal pratice, not just djins and npcs
he made custom quest like Excalibug, with new sprites and awesome timeline history to enjoy
he dont know the exp what will be, but i like the way he think same as me, is its staged, just a little hel like until level 20-40, more then that will be same for everyone, cause people who want to fast level and pk, or destroy server will not finish the fun of players that wasted time getting level... (i say that cause many server like classicus or others with big staged diferences like 20x in begin and 3x end, its easy and fast to get 80-100, and kinda slow to improve 100+, and in a pvp fight a level 80 can easy kill a lv 100, but the diference is that the lv 80 played 2 days and its doing pk fo fun and will leave server in a week, and the 100 its a active player that have not much time to rush, but its a player who is enjoying server for weeks will die for this kid... thats kinda sux for me)
graphics and lights are awesome
many others details that i can keep talking, but who know what is a good server can feel that playing 30 min of that...

Server Cons:

its not already openned ;D

See you guys in this server! \0/ lets make a pray for Nottinghster leaves his job and social life (joke!!!) to get more time and finish the server! LOL im sooo selfish

I dont think the server needs too much work to be finished, but making it almost perfect before release is what every player wants, right?

Sure! each bug or wrong stuff you find counts more then the good features and server quality,

like in a relationship, you can have a good time with a person and like many stuffs in this person, but each bad comportament or situation will make you love less...

today we made some quests, like banshee, we tested raids and bosses, and some other stuff! found just a problem with a a leaver that he fixed in seconds... so... the server is running very good just need to check other quests and some others stuff...

i belive more then anyone just Nottinghster know the right time to start the server...

Just keep posting updates and news here to players know what is waiting for then.

The 2nd time I tested. it was through regular client!
You can play with both by now, we'll discuss wether it's better to use a modified OTClient (Encrypted, without some mod stuffs like Hotkeys for Items and CandyBot) or to use a normal CipSoft client (which I don't like, since you can inject things easily there, any script kiddie can VisualBasic that shit up and make a bot out of nothing in a few days).

Back