• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.x] Tibia World RPG is coming back - What Cipsoft should do

I've reported for deletion the whole thread for trying to sell such a distribution, what mods did? Erased that post, so he could get more fame. Just delete the whole thread for god sake, everyone is tired of seeing this crap which is going to lead nowhere. He is not premium user, so it is not possible to get deleted by himself.

Your recent report has been resolved: Post in thread '[8.x] Tibia World RPG is coming back - What Cipsoft should do'
Today at 2:48 AM

Did he delete his post? LOL

No, I didn't even know that my post was deleted.

Attention seeker, finally. There you go. I hope no one bothers to give him a pound for this useless project.
I've reported for deletion the whole thread for trying to sell such a distribution, what mods did? Erased that post, so he could get more fame. Just delete the whole thread for god sake, everyone is tired of seeing this crap which is going to lead nowhere. He is not premium user, so it is not possible to get deleted by himself.

Dude, seriously, you should care for more important things in your life, this is just a game...
Get a girlfriend, do something cool for you, so much hate for nothing ...

I've created that server, because it's a hobby for me, and as I said before, yes, the server is ready to run, but I have more important things to do in real life than host a opentibia server right now.

Peace !!!

As a friend request, I decided to create some simple scripts

Ab'Dendriel Sacrifical Stone !!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
As a friend request, I decided to create some simple scripts

Ab'Dendriel Sacrifical Stone !!!

giphy.gif
I think it'd be more immersive if you:

1) Change the effect from energy, to red exori effect.
2) Add requirement of bone/skull and blood to be placed on altar before sacrificial stone activates.
3) Make every stone 'say' something or some 'devil/evil' incantations, and then after 2-3 sec the item is teleported.

more work but would feel better.

Lmao why even bump this shitty old thread, the necro is real. ProJeKt will never see the light and if it does, i doubt anyone cares tbh.

10 players online lul

Back