• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.x] Tibia World RPG is coming back - What Cipsoft should do

Hello my fellows!

After some time working on background, we are almost ready to launch, now I'm back to the thread, and I'll keep it updated !!!

Me and my team mate @tokenzz testing some features

FSH9cUq.png

I am ready but you're not :(
I have only one hope.. This server must be stable (played demonia; rollbacks, rollbacks and rollbacks) .. That's all i ask!

Have you decided about rates? if not what rates do u think about?
Since u want it long term, without resets.. it may become struggle with low/medium rates.. I think no-reset-long-term servers are usually low rates. I am kinda afraid of those. it may be too grindy

Since u want it long term, without resets.. it may become struggle with low/medium rates.. I think no-reset-long-term servers are usually low rates. I am kinda afraid of those. it may be too grindy

Even with low rates [2x or 3x for example] we have the 8.60 maps, places to hunt and gain insane amounts of exp and reach higher levels :p

Dont worry about it being too low, worry about it being too high, as it might ruin the server because of people power abusing new players and not letting them do shit

... And we're at it again, me and @Nottinghster testing a couple of quests, vocations, spells etc.

MZgbTiG.png

I have a question for all of you reading this thread. What are you interested in seeing next? More pictures of x or tell us more about y or just general information.

Last edited:
I understood you, but the fact is: Without any new content, though, many players would probably get bored sooner or later.

This was posted by CM Mirade (CipSoft Member) and it's true, and the picture below, a player called Lord Slash in Tibianic - RealOTS Server said the same thing, check it out:

PA8ZBLvF.png

The main reason of my server is: Bigger map and details, new monster and spells, and the REAL CHALLENGE !!!

Thanks for you opinion @Ahilphino

I totaly agree with this, sounds to me normal sense.. but

You have to make some choices..

I also liked the old UE graphics, i've implemented too in my project which was online few years ago..
But people gets confused that the UE was firedamage or energy..

They asked me to change to physical but i know it can't work with that..

As druids got their pro's and con's of monster targets hunt with their ice/earth
so do does sorcerers, which will make sorcerers which will make it unbalanced they cant have 1 element that doesn't fit neither having 3 UE's

So if you gonna use the magiceffects, spells etc. You should but i think you should "update" it different then cipsoft did
using the holyeffect maybe for like healing spells

or keep the old system or customize as a 8.6/7.7 spell system won't match i think

I will not even log in if its more than 2x.
3x is waaay to much imo.

Hello folks !!

After some days talking with my team mates about experience rate, now I want to hear your opinions.

What do you prefer?

1 - Low rates
2 - Med / Low rates
3 - Med / Low rates (second option)

First option:

Level 1 to 9 = 5x
Level 10+ = 3x

Second option:

Level 1 to 20 = 7
Level 21 to 40= 6
Level 41 to 60 = 5
Level 61 to 90 = 4
Level 91 = 3x

Third option:

Level 1 to 7 = 10x
Level 8 to 20 = 9x
Level 21 to 30 = 8x
Level 31 to 50 = 7x
Level 51 to 70 = 6x
Level 71 to 90 = 5x
Level 91 to 140 = 4x
Level 141 to 180 = 3x
Level 181+ = 2x

Last edited:
Also, if you have any other suggestions of possible exp stages then feel free to post what you think should be adjusted with the current 3 alternatives.

3x all the way, make it classy like tibianic brah

wish u success
Thank you man, but after some tests with my team, even when we started with, for example, 7x, it's pretty slow.

We tested with those stages

Level 1 to 20 = 7
Level 21 to 40= 6
Level 41 to 60 = 5
Level 61 to 90 = 4
Level 91 = 3x

First option:

Level 1 to 9 = 5x
Level 10+ = 3x

3X Is actually pretty high, depending on how does regen work :p

Back