• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.72 Map Editor

Skeddar

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right section to post that, so forgive me if I did it wrong.
I use remere's map editor, but I don't see an option to use it to create a 7.7 or 7.72 map. Anyone knows how to do it? Or other map editor that can be used?
Thanks in advance :thumbup:

Use 7.6 then :)

I was expecting to use 7.72 because it uses the "new" engines (directx9, opengl) and has no cipbot on it... but thanks anyway

too bad there are no good oldschool servers lately... only those gay 1000x real map donation crap servers =(

Last edited:
So the items.otb changed because of the clients graphical usages updates? OH NO THEY DIDN'T! Use 7.6 (What distro?) If you're using an old distro then not much can help you son.

So the items.otb changed because of the clients graphical usages updates? OH NO THEY DIDN'T! Use 7.6 (What distro?) If you're using an old distro then not much can help you son.

Hmm I think I missunderstood you haha sorry, I thought you were saying that I should make a 7.6 server not use the 7.6 on rme as if it were 7.72 :p
Thanks a lot!

I was expecting to use 7.72 because it uses the "new" engines (directx9, opengl) and has no cipbot on it... but thanks anyway

too bad there are no good oldschool servers lately... only those gay 1000x real map donation crap servers =(

There are as many people who use aimbot on 7.72 thought, as on 7.6. Just that there arent as many noobs who download freebots on 7.72.

But I guess you can try converting the map or something. There arent any spritechanges (?) between those two versions as far as I know so it shouldnt be too hard?

You don't need to convert your map. If you're using Avesta 7.6 and gonna convert IT to 7.72 It's a lil bit harder

Im planning on starting a map from scratch based on the RL map. My plan is to make a somewhat tibia based map with harder quests (not hard as in a lot of monsters but quests that you have to actually think to do it). To try to keep it aimbot free I intend to modify the client on a regular basis and I still havent decided what distro to use, but Im thinking of trying to downgrade TFS (If is it possible). Im trying to focus on the map first, since it will take some time to finish this project, as I barely have enough free time to work on it. If you have any suggestions I'd appreciate them :)

Back