• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

Well it seems something wrong with the npckeyhandlersystem or something? since the npcs dont respond when im trying to put/edit some other files i have , any idea anyone?

Have i misunderstood this or is it broken, in the database table player_storage, when have key 500000-500004, with either -1 or 1 in value, the player still losses experience and skill
Also read in global that storage for remove is 1000000.

.:: Bug: Destroy field rune removes campfires ::.

Here's a fix related to that link: https://github.com/TwistedScorpio/OTHire/issues/39
Thanks @Emky for reporting it ;)

Go to items.xml and found those IDs mentioned by you (1423, 1424, 1425)
Set this attribute to them:
Code:
<attribute key="type" value="magicfield"/>

Now save your items.xml

Now go to folder Spells and found the file destroy_field_rune.lua, open it

Add this:
Code:
local CAMPFIRE = {1423, 1424, 1425}

Now replace that line:
Code:
if(field.itemid ~= 0 and (field.itemid < ITEM_SEARINGFIRE_STAGE_FIRST or field.itemid > ITEM_SEARINGFIRE_STAGE_LAST)) then

For that one:
Code:
if(field.itemid ~= 0 and (field.itemid < ITEM_SEARINGFIRE_STAGE_FIRST or field.itemid > ITEM_SEARINGFIRE_STAGE_LAST) and (not isInArray(CAMPFIRE, field.itemid))) then

Done, campfires will be not removed if you use destroy field rune on them ;)

cool, thx for fix

Is there any function that gets the facing direction of the player, I can only find "doSetCreatureDirection(cid, direction)", I'm trying to improve a premium bridge script.

Also noticed that the direction the player is facing when login is always south, so something is not saving correctly or I'm just missing something, not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
found it now and here is how I used it if anyone is interested
Code:
if(getCreatureLookDir(cid) == 3) then -- left dir
                pos.x = pos.x+3
            elseif(getCreatureLookDir(cid) == 1) then -- right dir
                pos.x = pos.x-3
            elseif(getCreatureLookDir(cid) == 0) then -- north dir
                pos.y = pos.y+3               
            elseif(getCreatureLookDir(cid) == 2) then -- south dir
                pos.y = pos.y-3       
            else
for some reason I cant edit my previous post :S

Hola, quisiera saber si puedes darme conocimientos acerca de el montaje de un OT server version 7.74, estoy dispuesto a pagarte si es necesario. Claro si tienes tiempo ^^

Console:
Code:
Warning: [ConfigManager::getString] 88

player.h
Code:
#include "configmanager.h"
extern ConfigManager g_config;

Code:
static uint64_t getExpForLevel(int32_t level) {
    std::string ExpFormulaType = g_config.getString(ConfigManager::TYPE_FORMULA);
    level--;

if(ExpFormulaType == "original") {
            return ((50ULL * level * level * level) - (150ULL * level * level) + (400ULL * level))/3ULL;      
        } 
        else if(ExpFormulaType == "tibianic") {
            return (level * 35ULL) * (level * level * level) / 500ULL + 10ULL * level;
        } 
        else if(ExpFormulaType == "mastercores") {
            return ((level * 50ULL) * (level * level * level) / 500ULL)+10ULL;
        } 
        else { // i added that otherwise it would be error
            return ((50ULL * level * level * level) - (150ULL * level * level) + (400ULL * level))/3ULL;    
        }
}

configmanager.cpp
Code:
m_confString[TYPE_FORMULA] = getGlobalString(L, "ExpFormulaType", "original");

configmanager.h
Code:
TYPE_FORMULA,

I have problem how to fix this?

Lua Script Error: [TalkAction Interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/Party.lua:eek:nSay

data/talkactions/scripts/Party.lua:13: attempt to call global 'isPartyLeader' (a
nil value)
stack traceback:
data/talkactions/scripts/Party.lua:13: in function <data/talkactions/scr
ipts/Party.lua:6>

i dont have isPartyLeader ? wher its create c++ isPartyLeader?
Help me :p

Here's a fix related to that link: https://github.com/TwistedScorpio/OTHire/issues/39
Thanks @Emky for reporting it ;)

Go to items.xml and found those IDs mentioned by you (1423, 1424, 1425)
Set this attribute to them:
Code:
<attribute key="type" value="magicfield"/>

Now save your items.xml

Now go to folder Spells and found the file destroy_field_rune.lua, open it

Add this:
Code:
local CAMPFIRE = {1423, 1424, 1425}

Now replace that line:
Code:
if(field.itemid ~= 0 and (field.itemid < ITEM_SEARINGFIRE_STAGE_FIRST or field.itemid > ITEM_SEARINGFIRE_STAGE_LAST)) then

For that one:
Code:
if(field.itemid ~= 0 and (field.itemid < ITEM_SEARINGFIRE_STAGE_FIRST or field.itemid > ITEM_SEARINGFIRE_STAGE_LAST) and (not isInArray(CAMPFIRE, field.itemid))) then

Done, campfires will be not removed if you use destroy field rune on them ;)
Well, I think you are talking about another distro, on OThire there isn't any line like that on destroy_field_rune.lua

Is there any function that gets the facing direction of the player, I can only find "doSetCreatureDirection(cid, direction)", I'm trying to improve a premium bridge script.

Also noticed that the direction the player is facing when login is always south, so something is not saving correctly or I'm just missing something, not sure.

Do you mean that you should face the direction you were teleported to?

Let's say your position is x and you get teleported to x+5 then you should face east?

Is this a common problem in this release? I haven't got that problem and I have done nothing to fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:

doMoveCreature(cid, getDirectionTo(getPlayerPosition(cid), toPosition))

Let's say your position is x and you get teleported to x+5 then you should face east?
Code:
 if(getCreatureLookDir(cid) == 3) then -- left
                pos.x = pos.x+5
                doSetCreatureDirection(cid, 1)
            elseif(getCreatureLookDir(cid) == 1) then -- right
                pos.x = pos.x-5
                doSetCreatureDirection(cid, 3)
That took care of it

What i need is "when login your look direction is the same as it was when logout." atm you are always facing south.

Back