• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

I tried to edit my post but it doesn't let me, anyway..
Besides the doPlayerSave(cid) problem, my auto ban for player killing is not working,

this is what I get on my console:
11405_1065149756847545_9025507050285530968_n.jpg

It is banning, but it is bannig for every kill. the "kills to ban" on config lua is ignored. It only reads 0 (no ban) or != 0 (ban)
Pardon, the configuration on config.lua is set to ban on a fixed amount of frags. Is there a way to configure banning by days/week/month?

Just wanted to say thanks for all the work put in here. I managed to setup the server ok - will let you know if i find any issues. Only problem i'm having is with premium.

Got premium working now.

It might have been an easy fix, but don't hesitate to write what you did to get it working. For example, other users might not know what to do, and instead of mentioning the same problem again in this thread, they can just read your comment.

It might have been an easy fix, but don't hesitate to write what you did to get it working. For example, other users might not know what to do, and instead of mentioning the same problem again in this thread, they can just read your comment.

Very good point. Here is my premium talk action (i modified it from someone else in this post as theirs wasn't working for me).

Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param)

doPlayerAddPremiumDays(cid, 10)
    doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), CONST_ME_MAGIC_GREEN)
    doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Added 10 premium days")

return true
end

You also need to add this to talkactions.xml

Oh - also in case anyone wanted to know how to change spell exhaustion (e.g. make exori vis 1 second exhaust rather than default 2) then you just need to write exhaustion="1000" in your spells.xml definitions.

Is there any function like "getexperiencestage" on this server? I am trying to make an exp ring that uses:
if getBooleanFromString(getConfigInfo("experience_stages"), false) then
setExperienceRate(cid, getExperienceStage(getPlayerLevel(cid))*2)
else

But not working cuz there is not function get experience stage like.

Is there any function like "getexperiencestage" on this server? I am trying to make an exp ring that uses:
if getBooleanFromString(getConfigInfo("experience_stages"), false) then
setExperienceRate(cid, getExperienceStage(getPlayerLevel(cid))*2)
else

But not working cuz there is not function get experience stage like.

Can't you define one in Functions.lua?

I added the second link into the folder although it still says the error. Am I doing something wrong?

Did you download the file and put the file in the folder, and it still is giving you the same error? Then I cannot say right here and now, perhaps you lack some redistributable package. Perhaps someone else who had a similar problem can help you.

Back