• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.3

Depends, there are some functions with different names or that doesn't exist in OTHire. If you want to use an entire datapack you might get some error and spebd some time adjusting it.
mmm thanks no im not looking into that..i wanted to know if the files are compatible just because it's easier find for tfs .. and i know in which files i need to add functions but could u give me an example pls? svn its pretty diferent in comparision with tfs to me and im not a programmer but with a principal idea i can begin

mmm thanks no im not looking into that..i wanted to know if the files are compatible just because it's easier find for tfs .. and i know in which files i need to add functions but could u give me an example pls? svn its pretty diferent in comparision with tfs to me and im not a programmer but with a principal idea i can begin
If you can work with 0.4 you will get no problem with it.

Can't download because my win10 says Trojan virus :/ I'm not sure I believe it and can't seem to disable anti virus also (Windows defender it seems like...)

Download only sources and compile it yourself.
please source video tutorial with installment of each of redistributable packages and softwares needed step by step. text never worked for anyone in the forum. Cmon big guys running this forum cant even make full tutorial xD expect everyone to know how to when all people want is to mess around with friends not publish ots make monies.

(forgot to mention most of what yall call 'noobies' are teenagers. Try telling them to learn something good luck just gonna push the newbies away and they wont comeback. (We dont need them anymore you say) well who is gonna build and play otses in future?

Last edited by a moderator:
(forgot to mention most of what yall call 'noobies' are teenagers. Try telling them to learn something good luck just gonna push the newbies away and they wont comeback. (We dont need them anymore you say) well who is gonna build and play otses in future?
please source video tutorial with installment of each of redistributable packages and softwares needed step by step. text never worked for anyone in the forum. Cmon big guys running this forum cant even make full tutorial xD expect everyone to know how to when all people want is to mess around with friends not publish ots make monies.
There's a tutorial step by step un othire github....

Hello Wirless,

We build, players play. Who really wants to strive and start a project out of OTHire will find the way out to get it running, it's not really that different from compiling TFS, OTHire has even a Wiki page on Github for that, I haven't seen anyone other than Peonso himself and me contribute to it in the last months. I have my own server but as I develop it and find some nice tweaks that OTHire could have I either create a PR or send the code himself to Peonso for testing before commiting it to the master branch.

Sadly this whole OpenTibia thing is made easy for a lot of people, which I find counter productive as the result is mostly a bunch of unprofessional people scamming for either cash or closed-source files.

We're here to answer questions, solve problems, help people out and not teach people how to get the engine compiled, there is no missing documentation.

Best Wishes,
Okke

well who is gonna build and play otses in future?

Not someone one that need to be even MORE spoon fed. It's already compiled, the guide to compile is there, next thing you will be wanting me to do is to teach english in OtLand. Text work for nearby everybody, and if it's not working for someone they should go back to school.

#learntoread

I can pay some1 for upgrade this engine to 7.8-8.0 client Not matter what which version ;)))

please source video tutorial with installment of each of redistributable packages and softwares needed step by step.
Their GitHub wiki includes multiple lists of packages that are needed for compiling. I don't see how video is a better format for a bunch of text that you have to copy paste into a terminal.
text never worked for anyone in the forum.
Speak for yourself.
Cmon big guys running this forum cant even make full tutorial xD
We can, but I for example won't even move my ass for under 80€ an hour, considering my qualifications. You're paying? Great! Sending you a quote right now.
expect everyone to know how to when all people want is to mess around with friends not publish ots make monies.
OpenTibia isn't some magical alien technology. It's regular C++ code with some regular Lua bindings and a regular SQL database running on (most probably) a regular Linux server. Extensive documentation in any conceivable form already exists. You're literally complaining about your own incompetence.
(forgot to mention most of what yall call 'noobies' are teenagers. Try telling them to learn something good luck just gonna push the newbies away and they wont comeback.
Again, speak for yourself.
well who is gonna build and play otses in future?
You're blackmailing an open source community. GG.

Hello, I'm looking for a green/blue djin scrolls and a private NPC scroll too... I have it made for postman, but I dont know what to change in cid values

elseif item.itemid == 5120 then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You received full acess postman quest. Please login again!")
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 250, 5)
doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), 13)
doRemoveItem(item.uid,1)

Back