• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.3

Maybe he wants a video in his mother language on how to reach the wiki.

I'm trying to use "Wand of inferno + bow + Burst arrow" and it does not work.

The error "You can only use a weapon" appears.

Help?

@Peonso,
First of all, thank u for this source!!

A doubt, please.. is it very hard to add hotkey support?
I love oldschool servers with hotkey system (7.8+ i think).

Thank youu!!!

hello! im new at compilations etc. this my first post, i`m happy :)

I succeeded in compiling (?) the OTHire. But I see now that I do not know how to do it ... the "docker-compose" process worked:

make [1]: Leaving directory '/ otserv / source'
Removing intermediate container f35d762e4025
---> ecaa8f2c0e6b
Successfully built ecaa8f2c0e6b
Successfully tagged othire_otserv: latest

I found it strange because it generated an executable file type ".exe", and i was using linux Ubunto 18 tls:

-rw -r-r-- 1 root root 1684992 set 11 23:39 othire_win32.exe

** I would also like to ask for tips for anyone who wants to work with old OTServers, 7.4 in specific.

THANK YOU COMMUNITY

hello! im new at compilations etc. this my first post, i`m happy :)

I succeeded in compiling (?) the OTHire. But I see now that I do not know how to do it ... the "docker-compose" process worked:

make [1]: Leaving directory '/ otserv / source'
Removing intermediate container f35d762e4025
---> ecaa8f2c0e6b
Successfully built ecaa8f2c0e6b
Successfully tagged othire_otserv: latest

I found it strange because it generated an executable file type ".exe", and i was using linux Ubunto 18 tls:

-rw -r-r-- 1 root root 1684992 set 11 23:39 othire_win32.exe

** I would also like to ask for tips for anyone who wants to work with old OTServers, 7.4 in specific.

THANK YOU COMMUNITY
You make an executable for windows, what you have to do is follow this guide for compile it in linux .. TwistedScorpio/OTHire the guide is for debían but you can do it in ubuntu aswell because i do in ubuntu too

thank you! i got it!!

@@

I made the process of connecting to the mysql database choretically. I had problems here, but it worked.

Now I have a big problem with items.otb. When i run the distro the items.otb can not be loaded.
I tried to put files (items.otb and items.xml) from other projects (tfs1041_oldschool, rlmap740x, OTServ74-master), as well as the files available in RME Mapeditor project (in data / have a folder 740, 760 and 800) but even so he does not accept.

Reading other topics and forums I found the solution to remove the function of checking the `items.otb` file in the` items.cpp` file. I could not find this function in the file. I also do not think it's a good solution.

Do you have a word for me?

thank you! i got it!!

@@

I made the process of connecting to the mysql database choretically. I had problems here, but it worked.

Now I have a big problem with items.otb. When i run the distro the items.otb can not be loaded.
I tried to put files (items.otb and items.xml) from other projects (tfs1041_oldschool, rlmap740x, OTServ74-master), as well as the files available in RME Mapeditor project (in data / have a folder 740, 760 and 800) but even so he does not accept.

Reading other topics and forums I found the solution to remove the function of checking the `items.otb` file in the` items.cpp` file. I could not find this function in the file. I also do not think it's a good solution.

Do you have a word for me?
Qwizer/rlmap740x this server is based on othire i recommend you use the latest sources from official github of OTHire and use this datapack, also you see the client folder there is the spr and dat based on 7.4 for use a client 7.72 with this datapack you dont need to change the items.otb

finally, i started from zero (excluding everything), then cloned TwistedScorpio/OTHire, build and compile it no problem except the `items.otb`.

is attached 4 prints of the process: Screenshot from 2018-09-12 18-12-24.png Screenshot from 2018-09-12 18-13-04.png Screenshot from 2018-09-12 18-13-18.png Screenshot from 2018-09-12 18-13-23.png
@@@ Some Contribution!!!

when i executed `docker-compose build` command, terminal returns an error about `cd` command, after the script execute necessary libraries, it is need add `&& /` to proced for next command without problems. Its attached one picture:

Screenshot from 2018-09-12 19-43-45.png

Back