• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.3

finally, i started from zero (excluding everything), then cloned TwistedScorpio/OTHire, build and compile it no problem except the `items.otb`.

is attached 4 prints of the process: View attachment 32912 View attachment 32914 View attachment 32913 View attachment 32911
@@@ Some Contribution!!!

when i executed `docker-compose build` command, terminal returns an error about `cd` command, after the script execute necessary libraries, it is need add `&& /` to proced for next command without problems. Its attached one picture:

View attachment 32915
your server look like weird or you have done something wrong... i tell you why are you compiling with docker? if in the guide i give to you from github is 100% functional bro, inclusive the datapack that i did give you is working with that sources 101% i dont know why your server is reading the items.otb in another folder, if your executable is in your home folder? really i dont know what are u doing but if you follow what i give to you it should be 100% with no problems bro

Hello

I'd like to say that I've run the whole process since the very Zero. I formatted my hd and installed linux ubuntu 18.04 TLS, I installed all the packages and libraries needed to compile an OTServ project, I cloned the Github OTHire in the / home directory (as you told me), I installed apache, mysql and phpmyadmin normally I created DB `otserv` and I used the` MYSqlSchema.sql` file command, as it says in the file COMPILING in / sources), I made the process like this in the wiki, using docker. everything is OK.

Now I must say:
I came across a new problem, it can not identify the Schema version. It seems like a bug regarding verification with SQLite, which led me to uninstall these libraries and install again, not solving the problem.

Here is a print with the error:
Screenshot from 2018-09-13 16-16-55.png
Screenshot from 2018-09-13 12-18-45.png
Screenshot from 2018-09-13 16-26-33.png

thanks a lot!

now i ask myself too about the msg error when the executable ends

"otserv: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/condition_variable_fwd.hpp:116: boost::condition_variable::~condition_variable(): Assertion `!ret' failed. Aborted (core dumped)"

Hello

I'd like to say that I've run the whole process since the very Zero. I formatted my hd and installed linux ubuntu 18.04 TLS, I installed all the packages and libraries needed to compile an OTServ project, I cloned the Github OTHire in the / home directory (as you told me), I installed apache, mysql and phpmyadmin normally I created DB `otserv` and I used the` MYSqlSchema.sql` file command, as it says in the file COMPILING in / sources), I made the process like this in the wiki, using docker. everything is OK.

Now I must say:
I came across a new problem, it can not identify the Schema version. It seems like a bug regarding verification with SQLite, which led me to uninstall these libraries and install again, not solving the problem.

Here is a print with the error:
View attachment 32917
View attachment 32916
View attachment 32918

thanks a lot!
Post here your config.lua it seems you have done it wrong between mysql and database

here they are. this is config.lua in OTHire/, in OTHire/source has another config.lua, I checked and both are the same. In "sql_host:" you will see "localhost", but it was a change I made to test, originally it is "127.0.0.1"

OTHire/config.lua - Pastebin.com

I would like to know if the two files "config.lua" are really the same thing. I mean, when it builds links and compile, the default "config.lua" used to set it in the same directory as README.ME or found in the / sources folder

you should use the config.lua that comes in first directory not the one comes in sources, i think they are the same i really didn't look at that since i always use the first config.lua that comes in the main directory so... i did check your error in console man you should move the ./otserv executable to the main directory of the server.. where the data is not in sources bro...
28jfhaa.png

thank you for your help bro, but i did not succed :(
i got the same error, even after copy otserv executable to othire folder...
i tryed recompile another time and dont work :(

here (in otland.net) i find another topics with people got the same problem:

Can't get schema version! Does `schema_info` exist?
Linux - Running otserv 0.6.4
Linux - sql file missing on my ubuntu server.

thank you bro another time xD
then add this to your phpmyadmin in database otserv, execute this query
Code:
CREATE TABLE `schema_info` (
    `name` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
    `value` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
    PRIMARY KEY (`name`)
) ENGINE = InnoDB;
INSERT INTO `schema_info` (`name`, `value`) VALUES ('version', 25);

I had already tried... does not work :(

I'm not going to give up, I want to learn about programming and decided to start with some project, I did not know that OpenTibia was so complex hahaha! anyway I'm liking and reading about a lot.
When I solve this problem, I'll put the correction here xD

I had already tried... does not work :(

I'm not going to give up, I want to learn about programming and decided to start with some project, I did not know that OpenTibia was so complex hahaha! anyway I'm liking and reading about a lot.
When I solve this problem, I'll put the correction here xD
bro if you put the executable in the main directory of the server as i show you in the picture you should be good... create a new database and use this schema
another tip... go to your sources in the console type this ---> make clean
after that install these libs
Code:
apt-get install git subversion autoconf build-essential pkg-config libboost-dev libgmp3-dev libxml2-dev liblua5.1-0-dev libmysqlclient-dev ccache libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-regex-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-thread-dev screen libssl-dev
after you get the libs compile again the server, when the compilation finish move the otserv executable to the main directory where is located the data folder as i show in the pic..

Attachments

I do not believe it .... I reinstalled Ubuntu, I did everything 100% the same as you said and I got the same error !!!!!

you are doing something wrong thats all :D i follow this guide everytime i want to compile or setup an ot based on othire and it work 101% without problems

hello guys! i come back to explain how to solv my error.

in the part of running the configurations to compile "./configure", if you use mysql database it is necessary to execute the command setting "--enable-mysql".
Something like: "sudo ./configure --enable-mysql --enable-server-diag"

I was just running "./configure" causing the server to use SQLITE ....

It took me almost 1 week, but now it's running 100% like you told me!

Screenshot from 2018-09-16 18-27-20.png

I would like to thank the @Olddies user for his patience and willingness to help someone new.

I also wonder if it is not better to configure the project to use mysql by default, since most use mysql

thanks!!!!!

hello guys! i come back to explain how to solv my error.

in the part of running the configurations to compile "./configure", if you use mysql database it is necessary to execute the command setting "--enable-mysql".
Something like: "sudo ./configure --enable-mysql --enable-server-diag"

I was just running "./configure" causing the server to use SQLITE ....

It took me almost 1 week, but now it's running 100% like you told me!

View attachment 32931

I would like to thank the @Olddies user for his patience and willingness to help someone new.

I also wonder if it is not better to configure the project to use mysql by default, since most use mysql

thanks!!!!!
i told you if you follow this guide TwistedScorpio/OTHire you wont have problem and you see you didnt follow that guide for othire aswell since you was missing the
Code:
./configure --enable-mysql --enable-server-diag
part, but is good you finally got it :)

yeah i followed `Compiling under linux bases systems` not the tutorial for Debian :((
whatever in Dockercompose file we can the command ` ./configure --enable-mysql --enable-server-diag && \` but its dont execute
thanks man!

I can't edit my first post.. sorry for the double post.

The things that I did from my part were the following:
- I unticked-> inherit from parent or project defaults when I had to choose
- On the Properties -> configuration: release plataform: (active x64)
- On the toolbar (middle of screen) -> Release x64
- On "general Plataform Toolset should be v100" I had not that option so I put 141 instead.
- also on the guide it says "don't forget about the msvc.h and workarounds.h (from "compiler" folder) but there are 3 of them, not only this 2, I added 3 instead of 2. I added gcc.h

(Bold =
What I did.)

All the others things I haven't had to think them.
I used VS 2017 btw

so, have I done well or f*cked it up?

I can't edit my first post.. sorry for the double post.

The things that I did from my part were the following:
- I unticked-> inherit from parent or project defaults when I had to choose
- On the Properties -> configuration: release plataform: (active x64)
- On the toolbar (middle of screen) -> Release x64
- On "general Plataform Toolset should be v100" I had not that option so I put 141 instead.
- also on the guide it says "don't forget about the msvc.h and workarounds.h (from "compiler" folder) but there are 3 of them, not only this 2, I added 3 instead of 2. I added gcc.h

(Bold =
What I did.)

All the others things I haven't had to think them.
I used VS 2017 btw

so, have I done well or f*cked it up?
follo the steps don't do thingsthat arenot mnthioned thecompil tutorial

Back