• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.72 RealMap server hosted in Sweden.

Would you play on a 7.72 RealMap server?

• Yes

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Depends on the rates

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah if nothing else make the spells and shit 7.4 - nobody wants to play with the shit ond just listed even if it wont be correct to the version, lol

Ofcourse we will have the 7.4 spell system!
This was one of our thoughts.
Thanks for your opinion!

well if youre going to make it 7,4 spells you could work on the other important 7,4 features

uh trapping
no pz on boats
cant move over 2 parcels
no wands\rods
etc

good stuff, looking forward to it

Good to hear.
We will release this server soon if we get enough interest from the Otland community.
Please bring us more suggestions because we really want to listen to the community we have!

Question for the community.
Should we remove Rookgard so that everyone can start in main at level 8 directly or should we keep rook so that everyone starts at level 1 in rook?

Question for the community.
Should we remove Rookgard so that everyone can start in main at level 8 directly or should we keep rook so that everyone starts at level 1 in rook?

remove rook and give people decent sets at start (scale armor, brass legs, soldier helmet, dwarven shield etc)

logic =
no one will quit because its too easy at lvl 8
a good few people will quit because its too hard at lvl 8

remove rook and give people decent sets at start (scale armor, brass legs, soldier helmet, dwarven shield etc)

logic =
no one will quit because its too easy at lvl 8
a good few people will quit because its too hard at lvl 8

Good idea.

This have been fixed now.
We also placed a Djinn in every Depot of every city that will buy alot of items for a good price.
We also made everyone able to use the postman mailboxes so that you dont have to make the postman missions
and ofcourse we removed the quest for Djinn missions aswell so that you can sell to Djinn.

as far as i know 7.71 was bugged

That's what i have heard too, so we will stick to 7.72 client because it is in my opinion the best oldschool version
and it also provides a really good FPS compared to the 7.6 client because of the graphic options.

Added a few more features:
- Postman requires no missons, you will be able to use the postman mailboxes without making any missions at all.
- There is a Djinn in every depot that allows you to sell items that you loot for a good amount of gold.
- Fluids disapears after being used, by other means you wont have to throw out empty vials to gain cap.
- Premium and Spells are free, so you wont have to buy it.

Last edited:
Question to the community:
We would like to hear some name suggestions for our oldschool server.
The name must be related to tibia.

Added a few more features:
- Postman requires no missons, you will be able to use the postman mailboxes without making any missions at all.
- There is a Djinn in every depot that allows you to sell items that you loot for a good amount of gold.
- Fluids disapears after being used, by other means you wont have to throw out empty vials to gain cap.
- Premium and Spells are free, so you wont have to buy it.

good stuff, all of it

i've been talking to him and it would appear that yes he is opening the ot soon

why should people play 7.72?
it's old, there are nearly no spells, hunting areas, quests.. PoI, azerus, demon oak and a lot of other great quests which people love are missing.
Knights and pallys are useless, only sorcs and druids are ruling.
And if you have "high exp" it will be more unbalanced... thats my opinion about "oldschool servers". Most players are too lazy to play it without rune hotkeys..

why should people play 7.72?
it's old, there are nearly no spells, hunting areas, quests.. PoI, azerus, demon oak and a lot of other great quests which people love are missing.
Knights and pallys are useless, only sorcs and druids are ruling.
And if you have "high exp" it will be more unbalanced... thats my opinion about "oldschool servers". Most players are too lazy to play it without rune hotkeys..

facepalm.jpg

i'm not even gunna say anything. especially about the "too lazy to use rune hotkeys" part LOL

Back