• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] World of Lastwar - Discussion ( improvements)

World Lastwar

Reaction score
World of Lastwar is a server created 2005. It is now converted to a new fresh engine and the protocol 7.72.
I wonder what improvements this server could have to gain more players.
Right now the game-play looks like this:

Rates
Lootrate: x7
Skillrate: x30
Magicrate: x6

Exp-rate:
* From Level 1 to Level 8|x100
* From Level 9 to Level 30|x80
* From Level 31 to Level 50|x70
* From Level 51 to Level 70|x60
* From Level 71 to Level 80|x45
* From Level 81 to Level 90|x35
* From Level 91 to Level 100|x20
* From Level 101 to Level 120|x12
* From Level 121 to Level 130|x10
* From Level 131 to Level 150|x7
* From Level 151 to Level 160|x3
* From Level 161 to Level 500|x1

Map
map.png

First actually working Train ever
xqc95g.jpg

Landscapes
6jfsdz.jpg

Land of wilderness (latest update)

122i2j5.jpg

Hydra mountain
23rnywg.jpg

What do you think?

Please tell us so we can improve until next server opening!

Last edited:
Sorry to say but the mapping is actually really bad. Because everything is mapped in squars it doesnt look good.

"What do you think?"
i agree, puke looks better than your wilderness crap

next time don't ask for opinions if you are too full of yourself and can't handle the truth (gosh he wasn't even insultive)

"What do you think?"
i agree, puke looks better than your wilderness crap

next time don't ask for opinions if you are too full of yourself and can't handle the truth (gosh he wasn't even insultive)
Hey mr. Evolera / eloth.net guy. I just checked your server out a little bit. Haha comparing to your shit (level 104019821381237) OTserv. My server is 1000000x more of a game than yours.

Come on.. you totally lost the concept of Tibia. It's not meant to be lvl 10238127, its not even fun? Didn't you know that? You must be such a little nicky. Hater. Devil! I can see your horn popping out!

Tibia is a 2d Squared graphical game for god sake! Haha how can it not be squared?! lol

Hey mr. Evolera / eloth.net guy. I just checked your server out a little bit. Haha comparing to your shit (level 104019821381237) OTserv. My server is 1000000x more of a game than yours.

Come on.. you totally lost the concept of Tibia. It's not meant to be lvl 10238127, its not even fun? Didn't you know that? You must be such a little nicky. Hater. Devil! I can see your horn popping out!

Tibia is a 2d Squared graphical game for god sake! Haha how can it not be squared?! lol

wtf are you even saying

1. your map looks shit
2. his server atleast has players
3. how can your server be more of a game?
4. are you stupid or trolling
5. breadloafmeat

World of Lastwar is a server created 2005. It is now converted to a new fresh engine and the protocol 7.72.
I wonder what improvements this server could have to gain more players.
Right now the game-play looks like this:

Rates
Lootrate: x7
Skillrate: x30
Magicrate: x6

Exp-rate:
* From Level 1 to Level 8|x100
* From Level 9 to Level 30|x80
* From Level 31 to Level 50|x70
* From Level 51 to Level 70|x60
* From Level 71 to Level 80|x45
* From Level 81 to Level 90|x35
* From Level 91 to Level 100|x20
* From Level 101 to Level 120|x12
* From Level 121 to Level 130|x10
* From Level 131 to Level 150|x7
* From Level 151 to Level 160|x3
* From Level 161 to Level 500|x1

Map

Landscapes
6jfsdz.jpg

Land of wilderness (latest update)

122i2j5.jpg

Hydra mountain
23rnywg.jpg

What do you think?

Please tell us so we can improve until next server opening!
Okay lil word of advice. Drop the entire map, because that thing is terrible and nobody will take u seriously.

wtf are you even saying

1. your map looks shit
2. his server atleast has players
3. how can your server be more of a game?
4. are you stupid or trolling
5. breadloafmeat
You havnt even seen how it looks in game. Tell me have you done anything to make the otscene feel oldschool and true? No you havn't. That's shit!

Aight i'm dropping this shit. We talk about work since 2005.
Do you guys even know how big the map is?
And i made it all by my self. I'd like to see you guys do that.

You feel proud of releasing a map that you started back in 2005(OK), but thats the main problem.. not everyone want to play in something mapped by a 13 years old guy without experience at all. The years old or how big the map is doesn't decide if this is the "best custom map". Do not get me wrong, is good that you did it by yourself but don't hate on others if they dislike it, just keep improving and launch it we will see how it goes.

Yeah, i made this 13-18 years old and had a lot of fun doing it.
Some touching lately, that's all.
Today i'm 25 but i still enjoy watching it and even play it sometimes.
Cuz it's so fucking wonderful. I created a whole world. For people to civilize.

To all haters out there, don't hate. Learn how to critisize and do it nicely. Really, if someone told you, your genuine work was completely shit would you react?
Ofcourse!

map.png

Last edited:
You feel proud of releasing a map that you started back in 2005(OK), but thats the main problem.. not everyone want to play in something mapped by a 13 years old guy without experience at all. The years old or how big the map is doesn't decide if this is the "best custom map". Do not get me wrong, is good that you did it by yourself but don't hate on others if they dislike it, just keep improving and launch it we will see how it goes.
Didn't you open a server before and it failed?

Squared mapping? DO you call Land of Wilderness squared mapping? Please... shut up.

Honestly, this reply shows that you're not ready for a discussion about your server. Your map overall is square, he didn't specifically mention the Land of Wilderness (hell, this is a small part of the map). Be honest with me, if you look at the hydra mountain, how can you argue that it isn't square? Besides that, the desert didn't make much sense to me, with a random building in the middle with little pyramids inside? What kind of purpose does it have?

I played World of Lastwar when it launched in 2005, and it was a fun server to play back in the day, but for today's standards its lackluster. I tested it out for a bit when you launched it this time, and it still has the same weird flaws. Those flaws (monsters running around like chickens without a head, an example are skeletons. Walk up to one of them and it'll keep running around you without stopping, whereas a monster should walk up to you and move every now and then, not all the time.) Honestly, stuff like that didn't matter back in the day because the rest of the server would have the same or similar flaws. However, the community and servers have evolved the past 10 years, and you have to make sure your server does the same if you want to see it succeed once more.

Next time you decide to make a discussion thread, be sure you have a tough skin and answer any criticism in a little more mature way, you're not really showing that you're 25 years old at the moment. Don't let people get to you like that, listen to their opinions while neglecting whatever negativity may be in the post.

List thing I'd like to share is that the concept of tibia has nothing to do with any exprates or levels, it's all up to an individual to play whatever they like. That's the beauty of OTservers, there's so much to chose from to please the community.

I agree completely with mich3208. World Lastwar you have to be able to take criticism and have a healthy discussion. Now you just shit at other people. If you feel some comments are out of line just ignore them or answer in a decent way. You are not showing a very mature side of yourself, which I think a lot of people find important if you are going to host a server.

@World Lastwar I didnt flame your entire server just those parts of the map because, I didnt like them and most of them agree with me if I were you I should re-consider remapping few parts of your server and show it back to us :)

Honestly, this reply shows that you're not ready for a discussion about your server. Your map overall is square, he didn't specifically mention the Land of Wilderness (hell, this is a small part of the map). Be honest with me, if you look at the hydra mountain, how can you argue that it isn't square? Besides that, the desert didn't make much sense to me, with a random building in the middle with little pyramids inside? What kind of purpose does it have?

I played World of Lastwar when it launched in 2005, and it was a fun server to play back in the day, but for today's standards its lackluster. I tested it out for a bit when you launched it this time, and it still has the same weird flaws. Those flaws (monsters running around like chickens without a head, an example are skeletons. Walk up to one of them and it'll keep running around you without stopping, whereas a monster should walk up to you and move every now and then, not all the time.) Honestly, stuff like that didn't matter back in the day because the rest of the server would have the same or similar flaws. However, the community and servers have evolved the past 10 years, and you have to make sure your server does the same if you want to see it succeed once more.

Next time you decide to make a discussion thread, be sure you have a tough skin and answer any criticism in a little more mature way, you're not really showing that you're 25 years old at the moment. Don't let people get to you like that, listen to their opinions while neglecting whatever negativity may be in the post.

List thing I'd like to share is that the concept of tibia has nothing to do with any exprates or levels, it's all up to an individual to play whatever they like. That's the beauty of OTservers, there's so much to chose from to please the community.

I can agree that hydra mountain might be a little squared. But come on, isn't that a small detail to mention too call the server itself shit?
And about that little "flaws" thing, are you sure you were playing the latest launch? Cuz it's kinda known that we changed engine just one reset ago.
The monsters shouldn't flaw cuz my engine is modern.

@World Lastwar I didnt flame your entire server just those parts of the map because, I didnt like them and most of them agree with me if I were you I should re-consider remapping few parts of your server and show it back to us :)

I like this kind of critics. Where you actually have a positive touch on it. :)

Back