• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.0]Rookgaard, very good

Kardaum

Reaction score
This is rookgaard map. It's very complete, has all caves, equal on very close to the real ones, including premmy area.
This map was done using as base the map incomplete map usually found on the net.
I used Tibia.pl Tibian earth to do the caves, and didn't put any respawn and quests in the new areas.

http://rapidshare.com/files/52995670/Rookgaard8.0.zip.html

The famous minotaur hell.

The also famous katana's quest place, where the misterious ghoul lives.

Last edited:
Very nice, I'm working to 100% it, meaning that I will add the new stuff that have been updated/upgraded, might take a while.

ps: im using this as base :)

Now with 2 screenshots of some rookgaard famous places. If you want another just ask xD

Haha Pretty Nice :D, but I think if you want to make a quest
like this, you'll do one yourself even better and more exciting

Really good :p
I tried to make rookard before but i didn't had acces to all areas :(

It's not really detailed. The screenshots you are showing contain not 1 caveplant or stone. thats pretty plain isnt it.
try using a mmb map tutorial

How would a edited rookgard map be? i mean, u make alot of new spawns detailed, and deeper caves etc. And you replace every noob monster, and add better. so it's like a Main world but still Rookgards map.

Example: in Mino Hell, mabye some Black Knights or something? :)

thork i played on a 7.6 rl map. it had edited monsters in rook. was SO FUN gs in the swamps dl in mino hell. necromancer in katana quest

Back