• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] Real Tibia map, 77 mb.

Nice :eek:, that is by far the biggest I've ever seen...since I had the full Tibia map from 7.72 I thought I was one of the only one having a 69MB Tibia map, but as I see it's fully availible for every little shithead now :p

please help i downloaded it but it wasn't like the rest of the maps i was different please how do i get the acc manager and the gm worken please and where is the starter please help me
PLEASE PM ME cause this sounds like a rele kool rl map

Why i cant open it in my pc ?? >.<
Wich Ip i use ?? cause localhost..i couldn't opent it.. !!
Or maybe is because my internet i shared with my father...( i Use a router )
Someone Help me please.

hey i use this cordinates...

Account Manager
accountManager = "yes"
newPlayerChooseVoc = "yes"
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 32097
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 32219
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
newPlayerTownId = 1
newPlayerLevel = 8
newPlayerMagicLevel = 0
generateAccountNumber = "no"

and enter in the game to account manager and says this...temple posision is wrong contact to admin....

wath are the cordinates to account manager?

Brilliant release! At every downloader and everyone else, if you want a real good RL map do only download from this.

heya, got a problem when i open the map in RME, it says :

'Error OT data file ".../OTS/data/world/tibia.xml"
this is not valid OT npc/monster data file'

why ? i want to convert it to 8.22..

When I use TFS 3.0 rev.902, It seems to be alot of errors in the map. Could someone recomand a good TFS server to use with this map?

How do u download?

I click on the link you give me and it goes to rapidshare site. It says file download but nothing is downloading and theres nothing to click... this is my first OT so specifics would be nice :)

Nice map!

@drimdrom

You can update it to 8.22 with the latest SimOne's MapEditor.

Back