• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] The Forgotten Server v0.2.1 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest you to check that do you have the forgottenserver.s3db file in the mystic spirit folder.

0.2.2 is most likely to be released later today, or tomorrow with rewritten ban code (now live queries), changed blacklisting code so that we that can manage blocked IP-addresses from the status protocol in an easier way and some other fixes.

So where is it? I hope you found something out with this Output crash on windows.

hallo i download this server and have problem , when player death can't login no more, 'temple position its wrong' ,in database x y z change to 0 0 0 , sample haveing good positions. please help me sorry for my english

hallo i download this server and have problem , when player death can't login no more, 'temple position its wrong' ,in database x y z change to 0 0 0 , sample haveing good positions. please help me sorry for my english

Me too have this problem , somebody know how work this ?

I got this error when I tried to compile TFS

../server.h:127: error: `cout' is not a member of `std'

../server.h:147: error: `cout' is not a member of `std'

make.exe: *** [obj//otserv.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

~~~~

So you can tell how to fix???

in the website of my server say server offline and the server crashed with god/gm account and clicks in floor :s

help me, ty

help :p i have a problem the ladders on mi server don't work :(
I need fix it please

Can some one tell me how to change ver from v02.0 to v0.2.1? (With actions, world map, creatures ect..)

Regards,

Hm... which scripts :eek:? (What I mean is how do I get all my stuff to a newer ver, for example for 8.4, to 8.42..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back