• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.50 free ip edit

Djivar

AKA Wickedviruz
Reaction score
Greetings everyone.
Today i will start to make you a own 8.50 client, im chanching ip so you dont need ip-changer!

If you want your own 8.50 client, then send me a pm, the whole ip can not be more then 19 letters/numbers in the ip.
Tell me the ip you have, and i will make one for you!

After im done i will pm you with a download link of the client, and after you have download it, give me a rep+ ;)

Last edited:
? I'd open my custom client workshop again, but if you want requests you should offer them the setup/skin/icon etc, those things that aren't in the custom client generator

? I'd open my custom client workshop again, but if you want requests you should offer them the setup/skin/icon etc, those things that aren't in the custom client generator

Agreed.

I'm 100% for the idea that your trying to help people but help at things where help is needed, like said by cyber on other client options or on other things.

Im trying to help with those things i can, im a noob in hex i agree with that but i only want to help other ppls with those things i can, sorry for making this thread! :(

Coiler, if he wants to provide a custom client creation service then let him do it. Please don't advertise other services on someone else's thread, thank you :)

Djivar, you should consider Cyb3rmastr's suggestion ;)

Thread cleaned.

Coiler, if he wants to provide a custom client creation service then let him do it. Please don't advertise other services on someone else's thread, thank you :)

Djivar, you should consider Cyb3rmastr's suggestion ;)

Thread cleaned.

Thx for saying this! :D

Yea im trying to learn about hex, but i have only tryed in 3 days~
And it would be nice if he teached me abit about hex ^^

is it hard to understand what he is saying? im only trying to help, if they want i client from me, send a commen then, if you are going to talk shit al the time, dont fucking do it!

Last edited:
is it hard to understand what he is saying? im only trying to help, if they want i client from me, send a commen then, if you are going to talk shit al the time, dont fucking do it!

It's easier to generate client via page instead of givin' u parameters and waiting for reply.

Ok, sorry, you are the master of my life, I wont bully you again. Please forgive me. I am really sorry for what I did, please, accept my apologies and let us all live in peace, PLEASE!

Really, this thread is bullshit.

You don't really have "najs" services.. !

That's me being nice.

Back