• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54-8.57] The Forgotten Server v0.2.7 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me how i fix the npc system?, im trying to buy with backpack but the npc doesnt sell by backpack it only sells single items

Hello , when i try to open this map at RME Map Editor it says: Could not locate Tibia.dat or Tibia.spr , Please navigate to your Tibia 8.20 - 8.31 installation folder
Can someone tell me what i should do ?

Hello , when i try to open this map at RME Map Editor it says: Could not locate Tibia.dat or Tibia.spr , Please navigate to your Tibia 8.20 - 8.31 installation folder
Can someone tell me what i should do ?

Are you creating a 8.20-8.31 map? if not change the default version in preference to the version your map is going to be.

Correct?

[This is a question not a complainment so don't get me wrong please..] like someone wrote,there is 8.60 servers on otfans and why not here,or did i miss something i should have read?:p

hello tala can u help me with that error
im compiling in ubuntu desktop edition 32-bit
i got this error when i was trying to compile 0.2.7 forgottenserver

g++ -I. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -Werror -Wall -O1 -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -c otserv.cpp
cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors
otserv.cpp: In function 'void badAllocationHandler()':
otserv.cpp:223: error: ignoring return value of 'char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)', declared with attribute warn_unused_result
make: *** [otserv.o] Error 1
finally good work

Hmm, my npcs wont appear and also how do i make a god/gm and check the characters and accounts cuz in my database i only see account manager :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back