• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] FrankFarmers Real Tibia Project [EPIC RELEASE] + FULL ZAO LINK

[02/03/2010 21:09:09] > Map loading time: 970.032 seconds.

Omg seriously this is not fake :O

Lol I believe you who would want to have that sort of loading time? :confused:

Anyway what computer spec's do you got?

for example
I'm running Windows Vista,3GB Ram,Dual Core 2.20GHz and I got a nice loading time.

Lol I believe you who would want to have that sort of loading time? :confused:

Anyway what computer spec's do you got?

for example
I'm running Windows Vista,3GB Ram,Dual Core 2.20GHz and I got a nice loading time.

Wish I had the same specs as u :p

So here are mine:

Windows XP, 2GB RAM, Intel Pentium 4820, 250GB Hard Disk, ATI Radeon X 1300 512MB

So here are mine:

Windows XP, 2GB RAM, Intel Pentium 4820, 250GB Hard Disk, ATI Radeon X 1300 512MB

well, i didn't understand your processor modell xD there's not pentium 4820? :O but i guess you mean something like pentium 4.... anyhow,

Your ram is not bad and all other looks fine, you shouldn't have that loading time :/

My server computer got 2GB ddr2 ram to scroll up and see my loading time, all is working fine for me , but not you :/

I hope i can help you with this ;)

Regards
Abbedi

Yo

So here are mine:

I think I know what your problem is or at least I can assume what it is after testing with various type of computers.

As far as my conclusions go (assuming) you do have a (pentium 4), your problems should be the number of bits your computer is processing your data, as I have understood conventional models of pentium 4 used a (32 bit maximun on the procces of some things)
notice I said "some things", for the rest the computer uses 16 bit.:peace:

To Frank plz ASAP as you can tell me the name/location of all of the quest here not working so I could identify them all repair them, and share, also I know you don't got too much time so (if you feel like u have enough time) tell me the name of working quest too.

To Frank plz ASAP as you can tell me the name/location of all of the quest here not working so I could identify them all repair them, and share, also I know you don't got too much time so (if you feel like u have enough time) tell me the name of working quest too.

Most of the quest are broken.. and when I say most I mean about 85% so get to work :$

I think I know what your problem is or at least I can assume what it is after testing with various type of computers.

As far as my conclusions go (assuming) you do have a (pentium 4), your problems should be the number of bits your computer is processing your data, as I have understood conventional models of pentium 4 used a (32 bit maximun on the procces of some things)
notice I said "some things", for the rest the computer uses 16 bit.:peace:

Is there any way to speed the startup time up?

Thats stupid, the tittle say "+ zao" and the map doesnt have zao, you just gave the link to a zao map..

i cant fin the starter can you help me pls ???
And how can i make an own gm acc?

Create a normal account and character.
Go to your database (mysql or sqlite, doesn't matter) and look for the "accounts" database. Click on your account and change group_id to 6. Save.
Now go to "players" database and edit your character. Change group_id to 6. Save.

Now log in on your GM char :)

Back