• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Full Zao Island

Please guys look at this:

namnlös.bmp

There is SOOOO MUCH WORK LEFT TO DO!! i cant belive it... and on the sss in the first page there was a "full" map of zao.. MY ASSS!!! wtf is this this can take ages to fix -.-

This doesn't work for me :< Reds all over the place ;< Solutions plox?

Signed.

Use Remeres map editor 1.1.10 and it solves the problem with weird tiles.

There's also a part of the haunted treelings to Vengoth cut off, nothing much tho.

This is missing part of Vengath or whatever it's called. Can you fix it?

i've fixed all the bugs on this map and I also got Vengath part.
But there is 1 problem or actually 2...

1: it got screwd when im opening it it says faild to load spawns.
2: i cant open it as usual i have to go to inport map and then it loads up BUT! the spawns comes up so weird... if anyone can fix that to me then i will upload it! :)

i've fixed all the bugs on this map and I also got Vengath part.
But there is 1 problem or actually 2...

1: it got screwd when im opening it it says faild to load spawns.
2: i cant open it as usual i have to go to inport map and then it loads up BUT! the spawns comes up so weird... if anyone can fix that to me then i will upload it! :)

(i also removed all trash and tile waste like water that you cant see etc). :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, the discussion about sharing or not was funny. Anyway, diviino, go take care of your 100 players Server.

Nice release frankfarmer, keep up the good work.

It's important to share, if you want to, just do, if you don't it's ur choice.
Simple =p

When I save my map now with RME 1.1.10 my TPS doesn't work. You see a magic forcefield.
ItemID: [5023].

Last edited:
Missing part?

dibujoijm.jpg

This map would rock, but it over rides my edron ship... there just a black square on it...

Back