• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Full Zao Island

Well,

they travel from cormaya to zao.

But what then? They reach zao at the floor -14. There is a dp but how they can reach main floor level 7?

like barker said, its like some switches that teleports u to diffrent places from there :)

when I try to import the zao island it says that my items.otb has to be updated, and zao island appears with a lot of map bugs and when I open the server it show an error that says "cant create item XXXXX XXXXX X" how can I update the items.otb?

Forget it now my problem is that I cant open the server, i have the newest tfs and my map is 8.54 but still have problems,
errorer.jpg

hm, for some reason, this freaked out my edron city. (might be the spawn flames --')

you should make the credits line alot bigger and put it down where the huge reputation link is, not to be rude but Barker needs alot more rep from this than you, he did 99.999999% of the work.

you should make the credits line alot bigger and put it down where the huge reputation link is, not to be rude but Barker needs alot more rep from this than you, he did 99.999999% of the work.

Nope.. I did 0.1% :p Cipsoft did 99.9% of the job xD if not more! So add rep to cipsoft!! xD

but thanks anyways XD

Nope.. I did 0.1% :p Cipsoft did 99.9% of the job xD if not more! So add rep to cipsoft!! xD

but thanks anyways XD

Don't fucking start, you know that Barker did all of the track work. Don't try to sneak away.

I agree, if your still gonna be fucked about this and steal the creds, make a link to barkers rep.

Back