• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Full Zao Island

After adding a map server does not get up without error.
It crashed befor full loading.
I have tfs 0.3.6pl1

//wklejałem mape z 10x ale po tym ots nie wstaje. Podczas ladowania silnika ten poprostu wyłącza się bez błedu:(

i have problem

> FATAL: OTBM Loader - [x:33257, y:31101, z:7] Failed to create item.
theforgottenserver: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/condition_variable_fwd.hpp:38: boost::condition_variable::~condition_variable(): Assertion `!pthread_cond_destroy(&cond)' failed.

I have tfs 0.3.6pl1 ;/

I have tfs 0.3.6 Frankfarmers realmap server. When i merge the realmap and the Zao map with eachother, everything fucks up.

I have tfs 0.3.6 Frankfarmers realmap server. When i merge the realmap and the Zao map with eachother, everything fucks up.

i have problem

> FATAL: OTBM Loader - [x:33257, y:31101, z:7] Failed to create item.
theforgottenserver: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/condition_variable_fwd.hpp:38: boost::condition_variable::~condition_variable(): Assertion `!pthread_cond_destroy(&cond)' failed.

I have tfs 0.3.6pl1 ;/

After adding a map server does not get up without error.
It crashed befor full loading.
I have tfs 0.3.6pl1

//wklejałem mape z 10x ale po tym ots nie wstaje. Podczas ladowania silnika ten poprostu wyłącza się bez błedu:(

Coordinates: X:33196 - Y:31434 - Z:7

This corrdinates from temple??

Omg how to decrease map?
its 74k x 74k
my rl map is 38000x38000 and i imported zao there and map expanded to 74k x 74k
now when i try to run TFS i see:
" [...]
"Server online!"
2min later:
"Allocation failed, server out of memory!
Decrease size of your map or compile in a 64-bit mode"

how to decrease size of Zao to 38000x38000?

I have decreased map (rl mao+zao) to ~32k x 32k and it doesn't work :/ Everything is good(no errors), at the end i see "Server online!" and 2min later "server put of memory, decrease you map..."
what's wrong?

omg where?:/ i dont see it
zao\npc - there are only npc's
zao\monsters - not found
zao\raids - not found

ummm

have zao for 8.50? :)

Aff i need a new items.xml or something cause i can,t start my server using this map.. Someone help?

omg where can i find all monsters? :/
monsters.jpg

This is why it shouldn't get released to the public and I was just quoting few of them.

someone has the NPC chrak Map Zao? Help me plx

How to?

Hello
I have problem with my Ramers it's something wrong when i add Zao just look

Edron...

and Zao

<_<
how can I fix it ? please help!

everyone should rep me because i gave the file to frankfarmer ;s
and barker sent to me xDD