• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

TFS have a lot of testers, donator have acess to PRIV SVN and they can get thew server, but some bugs are found only by lot of players using it,
keep waiting because Elf's already working on it for sure.

Is there something wrong with outfits.xml or am I doing something wrong?
I've changed every..
Code:
premium="yes"
to..
Code:
premium="no"

At outfits.xml, but free accounts cannot wear the addons anyway. (Only works when I give 'em premium)

Full example line: (changed to NO)
Code:
	<outfit id="5" premium="no">
		<list gender="0" lookType="140" name="Noblewoman"/>
		<list gender="1" lookType="132" name="Nobleman"/>
	</outfit>

Is there something wrong with outfits.xml or am I doing something wrong?
I've changed every..
Code:
premium="yes"
to..
Code:
premium="no"

At outfits.xml, but free accounts cannot wear the addons anyway. (Only works when I give 'em premium)

Full example line: (changed to NO)
Code:
	<outfit id="5" premium="no">
		<list gender="0" lookType="140" name="Noblewoman"/>
		<list gender="1" lookType="132" name="Nobleman"/>
	</outfit>

I'm almost sure there's something that says that only pacc players can have addons..TFS is getting closser to real tibia by the day :)

Im not? lol im saying I have RESPECT that he makes all distro ect.. But I suggest to test it first for hes own or he should ask some people to test it for him. Its just a suggestion lol.

he just did let everybody test it. so you flame? it will get better.

I'm almost sure there's something that says that only pacc players can have addons..TFS is getting closser to real tibia by the day :)

Huh? I meant that there already is a config for it in outfits.xml but it doesn't seem to work anymore. ;)

Personally don't like the new formulas (are more like rl I guess, but the damage is too low for me).

Account manager is semi-fixed in priv svn, now you can login in your account's account manager (account manager of your account, not 1/1), but you cannot create a new character there, it ask you for a new acc/pw again, like if you were creating a new account instead of a character. Account manager has another bug too, not sure because i didn't check but somehow players can move the account manager or create an account manager, they will have the level/hp/mp of the account manager, and it's outfit.

The warning when you execute the server from the root user is damn annoying, but I guess it is good to have it there since well, if is really dangerous is good to let people know it, but is just boring to remove that warning from source all the time.

Rox distro. ,i,

acc manager bug:

Account Manager not login in account and show this message: Sorry Invalid account name or password.

it's bad for pvp-enf servers.

Thanks.

Sry bad english

I have been using TFS for a long time but I have never known what the difference between .gui & .console is. Anyone care to explain?

You can still get yellow skull on yourself (if you throw a fire field and walk on it)
That's not a bug, that's a feature. Do the same on Cips Tibia.

Respect for elf but dude dont release debuged stuff... Its to all distro makers. I have respect for what you doing but I think everyone wants to wait a week long or 2 weeks for a bug free version then having a bugged server.

I should rather release debugged stuff o_O

Could you explain what you changed in setCombatFormula?
You seem to have not added the change in the Log or LUa_FunctionS File.

I have this error in console:
mysql_real_query<>: SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunnication WHERE 'type' = 'login' - MYSQL ERROR: TABLE 'crying.z_ots_comunnication' doesn't exist <1146>

kudzu1988,
Execute in Mysql:
PHP:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `z_ots_comunication`;
CREATE TABLE `z_ots_comunication` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `name` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `type` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `action` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `param1` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `param2` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `param3` varchar(255) NOT NULL,