• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

My server crashing all the time.
The only info i got is this

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Crying Damson.exe
Application Version: 0.3.6.3429
Application Timestamp: 4b3340b4
Fault Module Name: Crying Damson.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.3.6.3429
Fault Module Timestamp: 4b3340b4
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00401eb4
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.272.7
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

And the info that i can be a player who is crashing it and the error log for the server is empty.

Hope someone know whats the problem is. Need to get this working for my players.

The download links are broken or something, when I click the gui version on Speedyshare it doesn't download.

Elf why do you not release it with otland as host instead of speedyshare?

If rar is to big, ask tala for permission to increase max rar files with 2mb?

Elf why do you not release it with otland as host instead of speedyshare?

If rar is to big, ask tala for permission to increase max rar files with 2mb?

He won't dont it since he won't read even this thread. IT's a spam thread...

You can start by posting what the problem is about? I doubt anyone will be able to help you with no information at all...

Great work but, the server got a Trojan i have scaned with avira antivir and it detect a TR/Delf.slc and in the console it detect TR/Delf.sob, please just dont put trojan in the files please. But great work. :)

hey all, ive been fiddling with the blessings on here but i dont understand which 1 does what, if someone could tell me i'd be very greatful as i could then get it set to how i want :p

blessingReductionBase = 6
blessingReductionDecreament = 1
eachBlessReduction = 1

all i can make of it is base is what % loss starts at, decreament i would have thought would be how much each bless takes it down by but obviously not because thats the last option... if someone could shed some light on this i'd be so greatful :)

Hackhackhackhackhackhackhack
hack
hack
hack
hack
hack
hack
hack
hack
hack
hack
hack