• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

Hello :)

I was wondering on what OS to run this the smoothest, heard it's Linux by far but I'm wondering which version would be the best to use, yet decently easy.

Thanks, Hisklig.

Sometimes im with an error:

Assertion failed: ... scheduler.h , line 46

Appear that and cmd close...

Anyone know? ty

@up: do you know what means "virus"?
virus is a program that makes something to make your pc work not correctly, destroy your data or hardware, get your private data, use your pc to attack someones others pc and like this.
This file contains only SUSPICIOUS code, because it gets and sends many strange packets and is able to change own behaviurr whenit gets correct packet from otadmin
if you dont belive download source and check all lines, you wont find anything harmful

Any one know what i can do to use the newest itens.otb and itens.xml from remere map editor ... i think have more itens than anothers ...

Does anyone know why I can't enter the server? I putted my ip into config.lua, still it says the serv is offline, ffs >.<

YESS!!! I MADE IT!!! I AM FIRST ON THE MOST SPAMMED THREAD IN OTLAND!!!!! :D

However, I would like to thank you Elf for the great job that you are doing for us and not asking anything in return. I deeply respect you because of that. Open tibia world without this guy would be much different, of course - much worse. You are making this world a better place. pce \/

Edit by Znote:
Scan (Distro + ddl files): Virustotal. MD5: 6e40e99cafc70f6c365f85b77a3e765c Reser.Reputation.1 Trojan.Delf.slc Trojan.Generic.2937679
Since this is an official release, other approved threads will be based on these results.

PHP:
File cryingdamson6pl1-gui.rar received on 2010.02.01 07:50:38 (UTC)
Current status: finished 
Result: 19/39 (48.72%)

WTF? xD 19 found? O_O

Patch level 2? when? i don't like how the server gets owned by bots
i'd execute the query on DB but still happens
anyway keep up the good work guys!

Problem Anti-AFK !!!

I use TFS 0.3.6pl1 and after 15 minutes afk, player not kicked, and config.lua, idle em creatures scripts is correct...:(

Anybody know what can be? :)

Sorry for my english, i'm brazilian.
Thanks

Back