• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

He guys I forgot how to do this xD

whats the other one? I dont want to use sqlite

Sorry for double post but I cant open the gui ?!?!? every time when im tryin to open it ill get an error ;(

What error? Post it here.

-- Unjustified kills
-- NOTE: *Banishment and *BlackSkull variables are >summed up<
-- (dailyFragsToRedSkull + dailyFragsToBanishment) with their
-- *RedSkull equivalents.
-- Auto banishing works only if useBlackSkull set to negative.
-- advancedFragList is not advised if you use huge frags
-- requirements.
redSkullLength = 2 * 24 * 60 * 60
blackSkullLength = 3 * 24 * 60 * 60
dailyFragsToRedSkull = 10
weeklyFragsToRedSkull = 20
monthlyFragsToRedSkull = 30
dailyFragsToBlackSkull = dailyFragsToRedSkull
weeklyFragsToBlackSkull = weeklyFragsToRedSkull
monthlyFragsToBlackSkull = monthlyFragsToRedSkull
dailyFragsToBanishment = dailyFragsToRedSkull
weeklyFragsToBanishment = weeklyFragsToRedSkull
monthlyFragsToBanishment = monthlyFragsToRedSkull
blackSkulledDeathHealth = 40
blackSkulledDeathMana = 0
useBlackSkull = true
useFragHandler = true
advancedFragList = false

this is the config,lua
is something wrong???

i imported another /data
but conserved everything default from the crysom danson..
idk why people doesnt get frags, they get injusts, but after making !frags, they realize they are with 0 frags...
idk what to do, maybe no one can help me? i'm tryin for days...
thank you

I have problem :/ Server is Online ! but i logg and massage: server is offline ?
WHY?

Gogogo friggin' correct OTB >.> I can't use my new map editor to use the new objects till I get the proper OTB file in the next update... >.>

erm ye the filepath was not found or something like this :/ I turned my antivirus off and downloaded it again, but its even not working ;< :mad:

Not sure what the problem is... Wish I could help D: I don't think I had any filepath issues. Maybe the filepath actually is wrong? xD

Wow! Thanks!

I have only one problem. I compiled it on Linux (debian), like all ok, but I can not log in to set up (in Gesior acc) account.
I get the error: invalid account name.
Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

... I downgraded rme data files and everything works, ofc it shows in console info about wrong otb version and asks if I want to update map version but it works

maybe you updated map version earlier? dunno if its possible but try downgrading it to older 8.54 or like that

I can't downgrade if it refuses to open the map D: If I could open it, I could downgrade... The only way I can think of is to open in the newest editor, downgrade to 8.50 then open in old one and upgrade to older 8.54... But that might lose parts of my map so I don't really wanna do that...

Back