• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

tfs 0.4 its the best, 0.3.6pl1 only its for update protocol and not much more, tfs 0.4 got a custom & advance system, i like it

tfs 0.4 its the best, 0.3.6pl1 only its for update protocol and not much more, tfs 0.4 got a custom & advance system, i like it

lol...
Why the heck you post those comments?, Just to make us non-donators to want it?! Well yeah! You made it, now i'll have to donate :$

lol...
Why the heck you post those comments?, Just to make us non-donators to want it?! Well yeah! You made it, now i'll have to donate :$

Chill buddy, he's just sayin' there's a lot less issues and a better system in 0.4. To be honest, I haven't had a chance to really use any of the features, but one feature is that it doesn't come with a GUI console. Only a normal console. But other than that, so far it's great.

lol...

and how can do people who can not donate? the dollars are not accessible to all, so if unfairly encourage.

You just gotta wait till they release it for non donatorz :O

was the house spells bug fixed? the one that crashs

Not sure if they fixed it in 0.3.6 but I believe it is fixed in 0.4. I haven't tested it, but I could test it to confirm.

Edit: Confirmed. It's fixed in 0.4.

and how can do people who can not donate? the dollars are not accessible to all, so if unfairly encourage.

Well yes, here in Venezuela dollars are not accesible to everybody, you have to do alot of change of money, and alot of papers...The best thing is to make a server and add donations, people will donate. You need 9$ for 3 months donator.

I'd am glad about the hard work of Elf on the server.

What anti-virus software do you use? If you are using AVG, it's just because it's an .exe file.
AVG treats suspected .exe files as trojans. <_<

I found Trojan On the Forgotten Exe, With AVG don't download...
Elf you lost my respect.

Elf you lost my respect.

Still using stupids anti-virus, AVG is the one that has more false threats, suspected of virus to its creators -.- :S xD

Elf you lost my respect.

You just lost everyone's respect. You also proved your stupidity and failure to read. There's like 300 posts in this thread talking about why it's NOT a virus. There's also a thread about it on the forums.

@Everyone
Please stop saying it's a virus if you don't understand the difference between viruses and suspicious code.

Back