• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

Hello elf you have one link for download to server full aready database create?tanks

Virus.. said virustotal+ my anti virus prog..

You should learn the difference between viruses and suspicious code. And you should learn to read. There's no viruses in TFS if it's released by elf. Which it is.

You should learn the difference between viruses and suspicious code. And you should learn to read. There's no viruses in TFS if it's released by elf. Which it is.

Well you know.. i trust more the a few virus progs which says trojan etc.. then one person in this forum.. >except developers etc! :)<

how may I can update 0.3.4pl2 to 0.3.6 pl1 cuz i get always this error
Code:
[01/05/2010 22:36:53] > Updating database to version: 18...
[01/05/2010 22:17:03] mysql_real_query(): ALTER TABLE `player_depotitems` DROP `depot_id`; - MYSQL ERROR: Can't DROP 'depot_id'; check that column/key exists (1091)

I have a big problem, if I put creaturescript <type ="death"> the character when he dies he drops his backpack and items, if I put <type ="kill">, monsters never die they are left with 0 hp but alive ... how to fix this bug?? please reply, I have to fix it as soon as possible!

Please updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Please updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The sources are being updated daily, I guess. Download a tarball
and compile it. :D

help

Code:
mysql_real_query(): INSERT INFO player_advances (cid, skil, oldlevel, newlevel, time)'
Could you help me ? when I cast spell it apear, but only when I am playing player :p when I'am playing god there is no error

humm, any one knows how the table "house_actions"? and what values it supposed to be inputed?

*the table name is 'house_auctions' and can someone tell be why I can´t edit my posts?
Code: