• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

When i set the global ip on config.lua i can enter with localhost.

yeah me too but i just used local ip (go to command line -> ipconfig and there you go!) and it is ok :)

Thanks dude, I've been asking so much and nobody answered. I probably asked that question 15+ times in total. +rep

@Chojrak -

In other distro's if I was using my global IP, I could still connect using localhost, on this one I can't.

Heyyyy

I need TFS 0.3.6pl1 compiled in 64bit mode...

Somebody have ?

Maybe Elf can relase this -.^ ?

Just noticed a bug with ladders.
If you put out a trough on both sides of a ladder "hole", you wont be able to use the ladder anymore.

Nothing happens when you try to use it.
How can you fix this? Kinda annoying since players use this to block off spawns with.

its 8.54, it was introduced in 8.53, you can walk throu other players on non-pvp to prevent blocking in wars, omg

on normal worlds it isnt enabled because you can kill players that arent in war with you

[/code]

[30/12/2009 23:12:26] [Warning - ProtocolGame::sendFYIBox] Trying to send an empty or too huge message.
Lua:

Back