• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

OMG, you guys get facts before writing. 0.4 SOURCES are currently donator only because it's still not fully stable.

0.3.6PL1 Can be easily updated to support 8.57, with source edit, read guides on the forum.

I think Elf is busy since this seems to be the final version of TFS 0.3

i think he never will make more versions about 0.3 or patches and maybe if he'got more$$$$$$ ,newversions appear for non'donators?! :w00t::ninja::w00t::w00t:
without offence elf, but my vision is this. <_<

i think he never will make more versions about 0.3 or patches and maybe if he'got more$$$$$$ ,newversions appear for non'donators?! :w00t::ninja::w00t::w00t:
without offence elf, but my vision is this. <_<

1. Donation money doesn't go to Elf.
2. By donating you get access to private SVN respository, you don't buy TFS 0.4_DEV.
3. There won't be 0.3 patches probably, but 0.4 will be released when done.
4. If you want to your 0.3.6 support 8.54 - 8.57, just download 0.3.6's source code and edit resources.h or definitions.h (I don't remember which one was in 0.3.6).

1. Donation money doesn't go to Elf.
2. By donating you get access to private SVN respository, you don't buy TFS 0.4_DEV.
3. There won't be 0.3 patches probably, but 0.4 will be released when done.
4. If you want to your 0.3.6 support 8.54 - 8.57, just download 0.3.6's source code and edit resources.h or definitions.h (I don't remember which one was in 0.3.6).

these are not reasons to keep this distro outdated, I also know that there is no reason to do this job, but then what happens with all the glorification of it and the previously received tfs team?

Yea! But they need to update 0.3.6 to make it bug free to :S?
0.3.6 is not very very stable server but.. it's good.

I haven't noticed a single bug when starting 0.3.6 without editing the files. So which bugs do you mean?

U say 7z archives are faster, indeed its faster downloaded, but it takes ages to unpack those things -.-

I'm getting this error when its almost done loading: this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way

I know that without This Elf :) The Open-Tibia world would be different but why does he not just update the protocol of this 0.3.6 Engine?...

Very sad!

Regards
Abbedi

Witam mam pytanie, otóż - czy mozna tu robic wiecej kont niz jedno? Bo ja zrobilem jedno ale kolega juz niemoze wbic w ogule na pasy account manager, I 2 pytanie - gdzie te konta zrobione się zapisują?

Hi I have a question, you see - if you can do there for more than one account? Because I did but a friend already in the impossibility to stick to the belts Oghul account manager, I 2 question - where these accounts are accurate save?

Back