• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

Hey ppl how to make the ots works on 8.54 - 8.57 protocols? if its possible its best ots i ever seen !

Here is an .exe file. Use this to have client 8.57.

Scan: Clean

File Crying_Damson_.exe__857_.rar received on 2010.06.15 14:48:50 (UTC)
Result: 0/41 (0%)

You say it is clean yet KIS on my system says otherwise:
tfs.png

Should I be concerned or should I just ignore it?

Who will know, elf make bugs on 0.3.6+ to make people buy 4.0 version, when i was using the 0.3.6 pl1 the server crashes sistemactly in the same time, maybe some malicious tool like this "falses viruses".

Am i talking bulshit ????

So why he dont fix this simple things, i think, wen we make a job we wonna make a good job, but for some unknow reason elf wonna this bugs in his job.

Who will know, elf make bugs on 0.3.6+ to make people buy 4.0 version, when i was using the 0.3.6 pl1 the server crashes sistemactly in the same time, maybe some malicious tool like this "falses viruses".

Am i talking bulshit ????

So why he dont fix this simple things, i think, wen we make a job we wonna make a good job, but for some unknow reason elf wonna this bugs in his job.

what's bugs you receive? :blink:

'Until now have not received even one error caused by. exe ot, unless errors of poorly written scripts that I had to correct myself ...

example: the bug in the house, I tried some examples and none of them run or none of them gave me any kind of mistake for me. o.o

And the only fact that I want the 0.4 is because of some new functions that exist in it .. :)

what's bugs you receive? :blink:

'Until now have not r........

Man the reason its not what i dont fix by my self, its why he dont make a good job, why he put this fuking distro for another people use, it must be very simple to him and he dont fix.

TFS 0.3.6+ crashes a lot, and that stupid bug about aleta sio.

I dont use more this version becouse some competents scripters fix this and share for free ,. latest version of allisow fixed by comedinhass u can found this in xtibia.com for free ;D.

No crashes no bugs 100% stable

Man the reason its not what i dont fix by my self, its why he dont make a good job, why he put this fuking distro for another people use, it must be very simple to him and he dont fix.

TFS 0.3.6+ crashes a lot, and that stupid bug about aleta sio.

I dont use more this version becouse some competents scripters fix this and share for free ,. latest version of allisow fixed by comedinhass u can found this in xtibia.com for free ;D.

No crashes no bugs 100% stable

ye ye i agree with you too, but here, the policy is different. ( Vem da vontade de terceiros, fazer o serviço se é que me entende. ;])

It says i need lua5.1.dll and i downloaded that but it still asks for it :s

We can donate from brazil, using paypal, but why will i donate for a team who share buged softwares.

Nah i will give my money for competent works.

I dont see problem about 4.0 be for donate, but a lot of lammers can fix some problems, why the "greatest team" TFS dont make a simple pach for some bugs ?.

Maybe they dont care, maybe they are fuking to this project, so i dont see any reason to donate =p.

Come on elf. Release TFS 0.4.0 to free users! :)

I was a donator and I must say I LOVE IT :DDD Still got it but an rllyy old rev... but its long untill he release to public..

Back