• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] [v0.8] The Evolutions Never Die project.

Howdy!

As you see, my activity on OTLand was decreased dramatically. It's mainly because of school, and I don't have much time for OpenTibia. However, Evolutions Never Die! This project isn't dead and I will continue updating it.

Next version will come with new protocol update (next Tibia version) and as I don't have time for OpenTibia, it will contain my private quest system (I wrote it for my old project) and possibly more cool features. Still, it's just clean Evolutions server so don't wait for teleports to hunting places (for now).
There is small chance that Demon Oak Quest will be implemented. It wasn't in earlier versions because I spent alot of time to make it for own non-public distribution and simply I couldn't release it. Now I see that darkhaos made nice and functional script (but less "real" than mine) so I can use his work (of course I will include it in credits).

Ah almost forgot this, I won't update it to The Forgotten Server 0.2 version (Mystic Spirit).

Thank you for your great comments, it's nice to see that your work is appreciated, exactly like I appreciate old, great, Evolutions servers.

May The End be with you ;)

Btw. @up
Teleports aren't yet included.

Excellent work! Now I will add tps and ruin everything! NOT!!
Teleports are for noobs!

Now go map tons of spawns and yeah, like I said. Excellent work. I really like this one ! Thank you Hermes and great job X ;>

Oh shit, I don't know what the acc and pass is for the Gamemaster account, could you help me? :s

I cant download it? Some other peoples can't download it too?

when I try to log in on the account manager it says "wrong temple position", I changed the position at config.lua, but nothing happenend! please help me

when I try to log in on the account manager it says "wrong temple position", I changed the position at config.lua, but nothing happenend! please help me

in database change the player town_id to the town id of your map

Back