• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Basic Evo

Chestnutz

Reaction score
Hello!

I have this old 8.6 Evolutions data folder here..
Features: Its a basic Evolutions map. So its same quests, tps, trainers, games and events that you see again and again. This is just a clean data folder without many aditions, so a decent starting point to make your own server out of.

Temple:
u8qSX.jpg

(Depot Squares are wrong in map editor because my items.otb doesn't match, but they are 'glowing switches' in game)

I'm not sure if its 100% bug free so just to be safe we'll call it 99.5% bug free ;)

Enjoy!
Rep++ If this helps you out!

PS: A 'Donator' Set has been created on this data pack. Search 'Corrupt' Items in items.xml. e.g 'Corrupt Helmet'

Attachments

• Basic Evolution 8.60.zip
    11.8 MB · Views: 983 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
I recognize this one, I believe I actually played on this version once. Thanks for uploading!

Rep+ Found a couple maps i could take out fix and use thanks.

With waht to start this server?

uhh.. use a distribution for 8.6 talaturen has released. make sure you have all the right dll's to match the exe you find. and movements should load fine as they loaded for me :eek:

Sorry Bro but i can't find can u send links???
uhh.. use a distribution for 8.6 talaturen has released. make sure you have all the right dll's to match the exe you find. and movements should load fine as they loaded for me :eek:

Back