• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Centera Evolution by Donio -> Doniio

Please post a mediafire link cuz Speedyshare requires premium and i wont buy premium on a crap download site. :)

thinking of hosting this, might even add some quest's for free doners (since im not really looking to make cash)

Hello, what should i do to get the Hosting Program!?!, Confiq Lua!?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone That can help me get a confiq lua and a tfs version need rev 3777! Paying you 50 euro in paypal or i give u GM on server! OR BUYING YOU DONATE!

I had a little free time so i have re-updated ir for you all!
Link:centera.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here
Have Funn!

i wan this i was a od at one time so ik what i am dong and now i have mre tme so i could make it vey goo plz reply bec i have exp

- - - Updated - - -

does somebody have this ot ?

Holy shit!
Thanks man, really thanks.
I'm making my own server and a base like this will help too much!

After almost one and a half year I got bored to be honest, lack of time aswell. And I released this becouse of other random noobs was selling it and claiming its their work.

About donation items, I actually think they are still there if that is what you mean @ChikSa, or if you mean what the items are I think the items are located in second floor at tempel. (Not reachable ofc) :p

lastevo.zapto.org hosts it sometimes.

Can someone be so kind as to upload this on a site that does not ask you to have a premium account? something like mediafire please

started it works nice but the ppl dosnt liked it so i had it up for like 2-3 days record players 3-4 bad chooise :/

Back