• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Centera Evolution by Donio -> Doniio

[Error - Items::loadFromOtb] Another (client) version of items.otb is required.

- - - Updated - - -

Can i use trunk 3884 and change in items.cpp CLIENT_VERSION_861 on 860 and it will work?

- - - Updated - - -

ots@ns351416:~/tfs$ ./theforgottenserver
[23:59:58.238] The Forgotten Server, version 0.4_DEV ()
[23:59:58.239] Compiled with GNU C++ version 4.4.5 at Dec 14 2012, 23:51:52.
[23:59:58.239] A server developed by Elf, Stian, Slawkens and KaczooH, .
[23:59:58.239] Visit our forum for updates, support and resources: http://**********/forum.

[23:59:58.239] >> Loading config (config.lua)
[23:59:58.239] >> Opening logs

i Used trunk 3777 .. Whats wrong?

I downloaded 3777 form Tibia.tv and i have error with lua 5.1 but ok.... next i have got problem with Opening Logs wtf?

i have a problem when i try to open on my dedicated server i only see
[16:20:56.462] >> Loading config (config.lua)
[16:20:56.462] >> Opening logs

and nothing more, can someone help me with it ?

You have ot have speedyshare premium :/

- - - Updated - - -

You need to have speedyshare premium:/

- - - Updated - - -

@Doniio please replie me when i try to download the server cause i wanna host it then it links me to speedyshare but you have to get speedyshare premium can you upload it somewhere else? please

Hey, is there anyone who got source's for this? When I attack someone, and he attacks back and get yellow skull then I don't get frags when I kill him

can some one post it on 4share so i can dowload it? or a other dowload site? dont have prem :( server looks great, really wanna see more of it :)

ty in advance

some files are missing though. But nice datapack.

Im just thinking... did donii remove those files on purphose or did he run the server will all those missing files? :p

It says you Must be premium to download it? I want this server, could anyone send me it?

duniio, you know why firstitems.xml dont work. I have fixed in firstitems.xml...

Can u fix a download so i can download because speedyshare want me to buy premium ,/

Back