• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Greed OT based on Tfs 0.4

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23
Hi, I want to release all my datapack in thanks for everything I've learned in this forum. It contains 32 hunt teleports (with more teleports in its interiors), 27 quest teleports (more countless quest to explore), task systems, training dummy, pvp reward, among many others. If you have any questions or queries, do not hesitate to comment, the server is ready to open once unzipped (you must first create the mySQL database). If someone needs schemas for this datapack ask for it and I will upload them as soon as possible.
53008583290787.5d37e6ee770f1.png

The datapack of this server it's been used with compiled Tfs 0.4 for 32bit.
Feel free to message me if you need the compiled engine, or sources.

Related information:

Scripted quests:
Code:
Custom Golden Helmet Quest (HOT!!) | Demon Oak | Annihilator | DH Quest | Pits of Inferno | Inquisition | Orshabaal Labyrinth | Yalahar Last Mission |

Scripted systems:
Code:
Tasks system | Autoloot commands | Training Dummy | Customized spells | Refill !soft and !firewalker | Refiller !stamina | Fast potions with !buy | Football Soccer | Party Protection (anti-attack) | Addon Quest Fountains

New/revamped places:
Code:
Roshamuul Prison (HOT!!) | Goroma Islands | Razachai | Okolnir | Formorgar Mines | Pyre | Oken | Enigma | Dorias | Guzzlemaws Fortress | Morgaroth | Ferumbras Tower | Ghazbaran |

Credits:
  • Ralke (map, scripts, bug fix)
  • Don Visha (mapper)

Attachments

• Greed OT by ralke.rar
    7.7 MB · Views: 989 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
The schemas are not in their final version since I have not yet had time to clean the database that I use when having the server online ... anyway those that I attach are the base schemas of the distribution so they should serve ^^ If you have any error or doubt, do not hesitate to answer

Attachments

• GreedOt sources.rar
    14.6 MB · Views: 220 · VirusTotal
  • greedschema.sql
    152.1 KB · Views: 192 · VirusTotal
Makefile:547: recipe for target 'protocolgame.o' failed
make[1]: *** [protocolgame.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/root/tibia/sources'
Makefile:404: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Help?

Makefile:547: recipe for target 'protocolgame.o' failed
make[1]: *** [protocolgame.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/root/tibia/sources'
Makefile:404: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Help?

Hi, you can try by using a compiled tfs 0.4 there's no mayor source edits, anyways, i send you a pm with more information because is not allowed to upload compiled .exe files or .dlls ^^

Compiles source code on debian 9 and I would like to run it on linux, do you know how to do it? Because the error I gave is just from Debian

Hi today i will share the www of this server, try it installing with Znote AAC and Uniform Server. To get database working just use any default tfs 0.4 schemas and then fix some tables such as lottery system/others... Any questions I will be responding, regards!

Attachments

@ralke And how about client? Is there a chance to present client to this datapack ;-)?

here is the spr file, it is the only part of the client where changes were made, you can use it with otclient and place it on data\things\860

Attachments

Hi today i will share the www of this server, try it installing with Znote AAC and Uniform Server. To get database working just use any default tfs 0.4 schemas and then fix some tables such as lottery system/others... Any questions I will be responding, regards!

WWW.rar has Trojan ;/
Do you have a clean version?

WWW.rar has Trojan ;/
Do you have a clean version?

Hi, i've downloaded the file and scanned with Windows Defender with no positive results, feel free to download if you want, otherwise, run a new website with Znote AAC, use the schemas for Tfs 0.4, and the server will work 😁

Os esquemas não estão em sua versão final, pois ainda não tive tempo de limpar o banco de dados que utilizo quando tenho o servidor online ... de qualquer forma, aqueles que anexei são os esquemas base da distribuição, então devem servir ^^ Se você tiver algum erro ou dúvida, não hesite em responder!
Poderia me ensinar a Compilar pfv??

Hi, I want to release all my datapack in thanks for everything I've learned in this forum. It contains 32 hunt teleports (with more teleports in its interiors), 27 quest teleports (more countless quest to explore), task systems, training dummy, pvp reward, among many others. If you have any questions or queries, do not hesitate to comment, the server is ready to open once unzipped (you must first create the mySQL database). If someone needs schemas for this datapack ask for it and I will upload them as soon as possible.

Related information:

Scripted quests:
Code:
Custom Golden Helmet Quest (HOT!!) | Demon Oak | Annihilator | DH Quest | Pits of Inferno | Inquisition | Orshabaal Labyrinth | Yalahar Last Mission |

Scripted systems:
Code:
Tasks system | Autoloot commands | Training Dummy | Customized spells | Refill !soft and !firewalker | Refiller !stamina | Fast potions with !buy | Football Soccer | Party Protection (anti-attack) | Addon Quest Fountains

New/revamped places:
Code:
Roshamuul Prison (HOT!!) | Goroma Islands | Razachai | Okolnir | Formorgar Mines | Pyre | Oken | Enigma | Dorias | Guzzlemaws Fortress | Morgaroth | Ferumbras Tower | Ghazbaran |

Credits:
  • Don Visha (mapper)
is this map standard for tibia spr and dat ne? can i use normal rme with tibia 8.6

Related information:

Scripted quests:
Code:

Scripted systems:
Code:

New/revamped places:
Code:

Credits:
  • Don Visha (mapper)
nice release to start a server 1.x

is this map standard for tibia spr and dat ne? can i use normal rme with tibia 8.6
Sure, there's no custom ids on this map
nice release to start a server 1.x
Thanks, it is focused to work with 0.4 since it's an old server I made, uses many mods in old syntax. But overall scripts and map are still usefull.

Mmm I can't guess which chest you're talking about. Add a screenshot or something since I uploaded this a very long time ago.
Can you give me your Facebook or WhatsApp brother?? like all the quests when you get the quest item when you click on the chest with the player you don't get anything
Post automatically merged:

Mmm I can't guess which chest you're talking about. Add a screenshot or something since I uploaded this a very long time ago.

Mmm, não consigo adivinhar de qual baú você está falando. Adicione uma captura de tela ou algo assim, já que carreguei isso há muito tempo.

I was seeing here that inside the actions folder all the quest scripts are missing, which is why the chests don't open and don't give the quest items.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-26-04-11-17-929_com.miui.videoplayer-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-26-04-11-17-929_com.miui.videoplayer-edit.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 5 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Back